• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your favorite fruit?

Vote:

• Apples

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Bananas

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Peaches

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Grapes

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Strawberries

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Kiwi

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Watermelon

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Pears

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
I will add lima beans, brussel sprouts and canned spinach to that too. :mrgreen: Yuck, yuck and yuck!
Most any canned vegetable, aside from beans, is gross.

Brussel sprouts are alright. Tonight for dinner I fried some up, and then shredded some cheese over them.

Most any canned vegetable, aside from beans, is gross.

Brussel sprouts are alright. Tonight for dinner I fried some up, and then shredded some cheese over them.

I've never tried them with cheese.

And you're right, just about all canned veg because they're like mush. The only canned veg I like is corn.

Sweet cherries. Oh my gosh, I can eat bucketfuls of those. Peaches or really good watermelon would be a close second.

Which of the above is your favorite fruit? Choose "other" if yours isn't listed.

My choice is peaches, closely followed by pears and watermellons. Pineapples follow suit, as long as they're not too sour.

Of those not on the list ... mangos are amazing too. And these ... khaki? sharon fruit? thingies from Israel too, whatever they are called, lol.

It's a tough call. I love me some fruit. It's one of the few things that my body asks for by name, so to speak, and that I have cravings for.

But man, kiwis are awfully damn good. It's tangy and sweet and wonderful.

The very close runner up would have to be avocados. I think I could actually live on them.

I eat about a pound of fruit every day. I make up fruit cocktail bowls at the beginning of the week.
Watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, grapes, blackberries and raspberries.
Melons cut into 1x1 inch chunks and everything covered with white sugar.
Usually eaten for breakfast.

Mango, but only the non-stringy kind.

Brambles, the taste of my childhood.

Pomegranate, really ripe - and juiced.

I eat about a pound of fruit every day. I make up fruit cocktail bowls at the beginning of the week.
Watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, grapes, blackberries and raspberries.
Melons cut into 1x1 inch chunks and everything covered with white sugar.
Usually eaten for breakfast.

try melon with lime syrup

l agree that berries are good for breakfast

Fresh ripe pineapple. There's nothing better. A nice fresh juicy pear is a close 2nd though.

We had green apple trees growing up and if you pick them early they are very sour but great. We also had blue grapes and it seems like one second ago I was sucking the inside of the grape skins, there is nothing like it on earth. If you want a good laugh give a kid a sour apple to eat and watch their face wrinkle!

Fruit salad with berries with a sugar and balsamic vinegar reduction. Yummy! :)

I like figs and plums the best probably

I like figs and plums the best probably

Balsamic glazed grilled plums with vanilla ice cream. I have a recipe for that. Haven't tried it yet though.

Balsamic glazed grilled plums with vanilla ice cream. I have a recipe for that. Haven't tried it yet though.

I can stand beside a plum tree when they are super ripe and fight the bees to get at as many as I can. I have stood there for a solid hour eating plums as fast as I could with bees just swarming around me. They didn't care about me. They wanted the same thing I did.

I can stand beside a plum tree when they are super ripe and fight the bees to get at as many as I can. I have stood there for a solid hour eating plums as fast as I could with bees just swarming around me. They didn't care about me. They wanted the same thing I did.

:2razz: You're a plum maniac!

Back
Top Bottom