• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your favorite fruit?

Vote:

• Apples

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Bananas

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Peaches

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Grapes

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Strawberries

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Kiwi

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Watermelon

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Pears

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
Bonus: if you enjoy the exotic occasionally try passion fruit, ginnips, sea grapes, litchees and muscadines. Might be hard to find. Visit a farmers market occasionally.

Cherries. The huge, purple, peak of ripeness kind.

Pomegranates and pineapple's.

note sure i have a favorite and even if i do it varies on how im eating them or using them

just to snack on

oranges
grapes
plums
green apples
water mellon
pineapple

Without question, Richard Simmons. :2razz:

I remember the deal a meal infomercials or sweaten to the oldies infomercials he used to have and in one of them he used to tell some sob story claiming he didn't go the prom because he was too fat. I have to wonder if anyone actually believed that is why he didn't go to his highschool prom.

Go Bananas!

tumblr_m2z04yAsN61rttnego1_500.gif

tumblr_mbeacveUWM1qg9iulo1_400.gif

LetsGoBananas.jpg

It was hard to pick just one. I picked pears because when they're just ripe they're awesome, but I like almost all those listed. (including cherries)

Bananas mostly because they are so convienient.

But I love pretty much all types of fruits, and go through phases. During May I was really into mandrin oranges, but this month I am really enjoying nectorines although I also picked up a few pares at the grocery store. I'm looking forward to a visit to "Strawberry Hill" this weekend on the hunt for fresh strawberries and peaches.

I didn't used to eat so much fruit, until I was diagnosed as being diabetic. These days it's about the only sweet stuff I eat.

jungle berries

I'll have mine grilled, thank you... :mrgreen: Good evening Chris...

Definitely! A lot of fruits are so delicious grilled, especially pineapple. I always like to pin them to with cloves to my Easter ham.

Good evening to you. Hope everything is well! :)

Definitely! A lot of fruits are so delicious grilled, especially pineapple. I always like to pin them to with cloves to my Easter ham.

Good evening to you. Hope everything is well! :)

I am, thank you. Grilled veggies and fruits are da bomb... :2razz:

I am, thank you. Grilled veggies and fruits are da bomb... :2razz:

I would like to try asparagus on the grill. I really don't like them very much, but people have told me that they are very good on the grill. Ever have them prepared that way?

I would like to try asparagus on the grill. I really don't like them very much, but people have told me that they are very good on the grill. Ever have them prepared that way?

Unfortunately, although it's supposedly healthy for us, I've never acquired a taste for asparagus no matter how it was prepared...

try pineapple on the grill

Unfortunately, although it's supposedly healthy for us, I've never acquired a taste for asparagus no matter how it was prepared...

Me neither, that's why I thought maybe they would be better on the grill. Probably not though. :D

Me neither, that's why I thought maybe they would be better on the grill. Probably not though. :D

A little secret, just between us, asparagus tastes like dirt to me no matter the preparation...

A little secret, just between us, asparagus tastes like dirt to me no matter the preparation...

I even tried putting a bread crumb coating on them and sauteing them . . . still gross.

I even tried putting a bread crumb coating on them and sauteing them . . . still gross.

I just figure there are some foods I'm not meant to enjoy, although a bread coating then sauteing does usually do the trick for most...

I just figure there are some foods I'm not meant to enjoy, although a bread coating then sauteing does usually do the trick for most...

I will add lima beans, brussel sprouts and canned spinach to that too. :mrgreen: Yuck, yuck and yuck!

I love asparagus! The thinner and younger the sprouts are, the more delicious the asparagus. I cover mine in extra virgin olive oil and garlic salt and then broil them.

As for fruit? My favorites are kiwi, raspberries and mango.

Back
Top Bottom