• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your favorite fast food chain

Your Favorite Fast Food Chain

• Total voters

ronpaulvoter

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
What is your favorite fast food chain?

Multiple choice. You may check more than one.

Last edited:
I'm a smug self righteous jerk who hates fast food and doesn't understand that fast food is cheap by design so instead I go on a crusade against the perceived quality of fast food that not only attacks fast food but people who eat it. Hopefully this has earned me some credibility as a "smart eater" or some other such thing.

Chic-Fil-A

Can't beat the Original Chicken Sandwich and <3 Waffle Fries

I voted subway because thats the only one I can somewhat enjoy, if that doesn't count oh well...

Where are the Mexican fast food places? I didn't see them listed. Yankee?

Krystal because it works better than ex-lax

I used to work a Chik Fil A, and they are also one of my favorite fast food places. My other would be Steak N Shake. But I'm not sure if you can classify that as fast food. They do have a drive through though.

Subway isn't fast food? In my experience, it is faster than most of those on the list... and is definately better...

I also like Bojangles and Chick fil'a back in the States...

Hmm - I picked other, I think mine is Jack in the Box which we don't have around here - so it's great!! :rofl

Don't have a lot of Those here in Canada.

But I really enjoy wendys, KFC and A&W.

You know - the selections might be different if the question was "where do you eat most often" :) For us that would be McD's - it's the only fast food joint around for miles - but we don't eat there frequently.

I picked other.When it comes to fast food burger places I enjoy them all. Each fast food burger place has a unique taste that you can't find at another fast food burger place.Sometimes I like a McDonalds burger,sometimes I want a Burgerking, Sonics, Steak and Shake(they claim that they are not a fast food place,but they are), Jack in the Box, Whattaburger, Wendy,Carls Jr or some other fast food burger and sometimes I want a burger from my favorite local chain or favorite Mom and Pop burger stand. When it comes to fast food chicken places I prefer Popeyes, the Lees Famous Chicken(founded by the nephew of KC founder) as a second choice,Churches as a third choice and the KFC a dead last. Nothing is like a Arby's as far as I know. Most fast food crispy tacos taste the same to mem except for Jack in the Box 2 for 99 cent tacos, I prefer the real tacos at the mom and pop hole in the wall Mexican restaurants/ diners.

Wishing Jack In the Box was in the DC area. Also always wanted to try Whataburger and Steak And Shake since I always hear of them.

add white castle to the list!! yum!!

Chick Fil-A
Subway
Quiznos
Taco Bell

I like Subway and Arby's the best.

I've always found Jack in the Box to be way too greasy.

Probably Taco Bell, but it just really depends on what I'm in the mood for. As someone else mentioned, each place has a unique flavor and I have my favorite food at most of them. Sometimes I just really want a Big Mac and there's no other sandwich that can compare. Sometimes, however, I want a grilled 1/4 lb burger from Burger King and nothing else can compare. I like KFC for chicken the best, and their coleslaw is beyond comparison. MMMMMMMMMMMM Subway is awesome for cold subs if that's what I'm in the mood for.

Taco Bell is always good, though!

There are two fast good burger joints where I'm at that I love. One is very traditional fast food called Good Times. They are DELICIOUS. Some of the best fast food burgers evah! But be prepared for a nap afterwards. Yum yum. The best fast food burger out there comes from 5 Guys Burgers, that place is phenomenal. All burgers are made to order and you can get pretty much anything you want on them. I love that place. For standard fast food, it's Wendy's. It's better than McDonald's and Burger King.

I can tell you my least favorite, McDonald's. Other than that it really depends on what I'm in the mood for.

How about Dairy Queen?

I love Chipotle (particularly their Fajita Burrito) :)

Taco Bell. Sweet mother of god whenever I go home I live there. You can get so much food for so little. I also am a huge fan of Sonic and Chick-Fil-A. Sadly they took away our Taco Bell on campus and the closest Sonic is in Peabody.

Back
Top Bottom