• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your favorite fast food chain

Your Favorite Fast Food Chain

• Total voters
I love Taco Bell, but speaking of foul; holy. That stuff can create some major nasty ass.

MAyeb where you are.. here it is... mana.

Now Gas Station Breakfast sandwiches...

My husband once found out the hard way that you never have a snack of Durkee's fried onions and Pepsi.

MAyeb where you are.. here it is... mana.

Now Gas Station Breakfast sandwiches...

My wife thinks the same thing, same with most of her friends in highschool.

I don't get the appeal with you weirdo chik fil a people.

Oh, were not the weird ones. :2razz:

My favorite has to be Golden Corral because although one can pig out to their hearts content, it is also possible for me to find inexpensive food that is good for me and also food that I enjoy.
As for instance I start with a good varied salad, following this up with fried fish (usually Catfish) and a mixture of various peppers as well as some sauteed mushroom on the side, finally ending my meal with some type of fresh fruit.
All this for a cost of just under $6.00 is in my estimation the best most folk can do.

Golden Corral is not fastfood. It is a sit down buffet.

My wife thinks the same thing, same with most of her friends in highschool.

I don't get the appeal with you weirdo chik fil a people.

It is the fries and whatever they fry their chicken in. That stuff in fantastic.

For making choices,I'll go for the two international fast food restaurant. These are the Mc Donald's and Wendy's. They are making on top and the elements of services are really good. I love also the foods on their menu.

Last edited:
Just stopping by to give the greatness that is White Castle another mention because White Castle is that awesome. :)

FYI Many people are boycotting Church's because it is a Shiria compliant franchise. In fact you can only finance a Church's Chicken through a Sharia Bank. Church's is originally a Austin Texas Chicken shack and they made great chicken. I have been spreading the word here in the Dallas area and everyone I know now refuses to patronize Church's Chicken. Thankfully the Churches in my town is about to go belly up. Small victory for us.....SIOA

For those of you who think boycotting Churches is wrong ask yourself this.
Would you patronize a franchise that could only be financed through a Christian bank?

Last edited:
Just stopping by to give the greatness that is White Castle another mention because White Castle is that awesome. :)

White Castle has to be the grossest fast food I've ever eaten

White Castles is only good after a hard night of drinking.

It pays to read ahead, because that is exactly what I was going to say.

White Castles is only good after a hard night of drinking.

:twocents:wendy's, crispy&spicy chicken sandwich with a baked potatoe and a cup of chili

Pizza Hut was my all time fave, until the one a block or two from my school closed down. Subway has taken over mostly due to convenience - that, and the other PHs near me have shown a change to the recipe [yet again, for those around in the 80s whenmajor changes were made] making them less greasy and delicious as it used to be, IMO of course. Another chain has taken a stand as my fav [2 tied for first, whodathunk it], a somewhat local chain [NY, CT, etc] called Garden Catering.

Last edited:
FYI Many people are boycotting Church's because it is a Shiria compliant franchise. In fact you can only finance a Church's Chicken through a Sharia Bank. Church's is originally a Austin Texas Chicken shack and they made great chicken. I have been spreading the word here in the Dallas area and everyone I know now refuses to patronize Church's Chicken. Thankfully the Churches in my town is about to go belly up. Small victory for us.....SIOA

Would you patronize a franchise that could only be financed through a Christian bank?
I did not know that. I will spread the word.

I LOVE McDonald's filet-o-fish with the steamed bun, cheese, tarter sauce...mmmmm.... And their yogurt fruit parfait. mmmmm...lol...

Yes, I would if the food tastes good.

I would go out of my way to patronize the Christian place. Christians are awesome!

Your McDonald's choice sandwich is the exact same favorite as mine. Been forever. :(

I did not know that. I will spread the word.

I LOVE McDonald's filet-o-fish with the steamed bun, cheese, tarter sauce...mmmmm.... And their yogurt fruit parfait. mmmmm...lol...

I DO remember!! they used to be so good. :(

Pizza Hut was my all time fave, until the one a block or two from my school closed down. Subway has taken over mostly due to convenience - that, and the other PHs near me have shown a change to the recipe [yet again, for those around in the 80s whenmajor changes were made] making them less greasy and delicious as it used to be, IMO of course. Another chain has taken a stand as my fav [2 tied for first, whodathunk it], a somewhat local chain [NY, CT, etc] called Garden Catering.

Back
Top Bottom