• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your favorite commercial??

This is my running favorite. I keep hoping they'll bring back the Geico cavemen.

Talking babies are cute:

[video]http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7oJ8/state-farm-talking-mime[/video]

ALsmost forgot about this one:

and this one:

Last edited:
It's an older one, but I always found it funny...

I absolute adore this one!!! :lol:

I absolute adore this one!!! :lol:

Did you know that General Mills got slammed with bull**** complaints about this commercial on their Facebook page? They were deleting them as fast as they posted; but I checked it out and it sure was true. (I didn't play it -- this is the one with the bi-racial parents, yes?)

Did you know that General Mills got slammed with bull**** complaints about this commercial on their Facebook page? They were deleting them as fast as they posted; but I checked it out and it sure was true. (I didn't play it -- this is the one with the bi-racial parents, yes?)

Yes, the parents are bi-racial. I just heard about the uproar a couple of days ago, and I could not believe it. Every time I see this commercial I just grin. I mean, how cute is it when a little girl, worried about her daddy's heart, pours a box of Cheerios on his chest!!! Un-****ing-believable that there are so damned many racists left in this country to leap on something so sweet as a little girl's love for her daddy. Makes me sick. :(

Here are a couple of my favorites.

I get a Kick out of the Allstate Mayhem Commericals.

Snickers parody with Donkey and Elephant representing Bush v. Gore and Gore says "I invented pants."

Here is another Mayhem one.....I like. This guy is hilarious. :lol:

Trunk monkey!!!!!!!!! (After the first 14 seconds of intro)

Back
Top Bottom