• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your Favorite 80s Kids' Show

Your favorite 80s kids show....

• Gummy Bears

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Captain Kangaroo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Square One

• Fraggle Rock

• JEM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thundercats

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Pee Wee's Playhouse

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • You Can't Do That on Television

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (name your favorite!)

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
HEY...I'm a girl. I didn't watch boy shows. Lay off me. :lol:

I do remember playing TNMT on Nintendo with my brother. I always wanted to be Leonardo.

Nitendo lol that's so 80's.

No, hes right, that cartoon did indeed suck.

It kinda depends on how hold you were when you've seen it you know.
I was like 6 years old, how old were you?

That's the purpose of kid shows, to make you fall asleep.
But sometimes nostalgia makes you think that awful shows were good shows, so who cares.

Just messing around.
I remember even as a kid, thinking how boringly lame that show was.

It's like a cartoon for elderly people.

Just messing around.

Well yeah I didn't figure you were the Dora the explorer type... cough cough. :2razz:

Thundercats; most of the others I've never even watched. I didn't exist in the 80s.

Dav is watching this thread, prepare to be speaking about Pokemon in 3... 2... 1...

Edit: I'm shocked.

Just messing around.

Did you see the scene where he SHOOTS RAINBOWS out of his hands? Dude is like a walking talking rave scene.

edit: Another great show that I forgot about until someone mentioned it recently:

Dav is watching this thread, prepare to be speaking about Pokemon in 3... 2... 1...

Edit: I'm shocked.

Pokemon didn't exit in the 80s either!

I watched that anime for maybe 2 years, now I'm not really sure why. My entire generation engaged in a brief, inexplicable bout of stupidity, there.

Did you see the scene where he SHOOTS RAINBOWS out of his hands? Dude is like a walking talking rave scene.

edit: Another great show that I forgot about until someone mentioned it recently:

By the time Gargoyles was coming out I was getting more interested in girls.
Did watch a few episodes of it but was more interested in the Batman cartoon.

Pokemon didn't exit in the 80s either!

I watched that anime for maybe 2 years, now I'm not really sure why. My entire generation engaged in a brief, inexplicable bout of stupidity, there.

I'm throwing a wild guess there but you were born in '92 weren't you?

How the hell do you talk about 80s kid shows and NOT include Transformers?

This.

You're missing things like Voltron, Transformers, GI Joe, Smurfs, 3-2-1 Contact, etc.

Anyone remember M.A.S.K.?

Hell yeah! In retrospect it's kinda lame; but at the time I ate it up. But does anyone remember Danger Mouse?

Anyone who didn't pick You Can't Do That on Televison will automatically get slimed. :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom