• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your fav sayings, includes ones that you claim as your own

Remembering when I was young girl, and trying to grow up too fast, hoping it would happen a lot sooner than I thought it should, to grow up... my dear beloved mother would say to me... Don't wish your life away, insert my real name.

No truer words.

It doesn't cost a nickel to be friendly.

Remembering when I was young girl, and trying to grow up too fast, hoping it would happen a lot sooner than I thought it should, to grow up... my dear beloved mother would say to me... Don't wish your life away, insert my real name.

No truer words.

reminds of that cool Junior song from the eighties

lyrics

And mama used to say
"Take your time young man"
And mama used to say
"Don't you rush to get old"
And mama used to say
"Take it in your stride"
And mama used to say
"Live your life"

Wise words

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ........ Samuel Langhorne Clemens .........AKA...........Mark Twain

Just because I'm a conspiracist

doesn't mean it isn't!

authored by,
Moi

The older I get, the better I used to be.

Natman's law #23:
If you see someone doing something that makes no economic or practical sense, there's probably a government tax or regulation involved.

when you want something really bad ... that's usually how you get it

If you will it then it is no dream -- Theodor Herzl (Mantra of mine really, has taken me to great things)

Far too many people (especially when the discussion is on academia) have allowed their education to surpass their intelligence -- ChezC3

Pouring Syrup on shit don't make it pancakes -- Unknown

You tell 'em sausage, you got the guts...(got it from my Grandfather it's an old German saying though)

'Scuse the pigs, the hogs are calling.. (another old German that my grandfather told. Said after someone farts)

People who love sausage and respect the law should never watch either being made.......Samuel Clemens ( Mark Twain )

If you will it then it is no dream -- Theodor Herzl (Mantra of mine really, has taken me to great things)

Far too many people (especially when the discussion is on academia) have allowed their education to surpass their intelligence -- ChezC3

Pouring Syrup on shit don't make it pancakes -- Unknown

You tell 'em sausage, you got the guts...(got it from my Grandfather it's an old German saying though)

'Scuse the pigs, the hogs are calling.. (another old German that my grandfather told. Said after someone farts)
but did you not first have to dream of it to recognize the path required to achieve it?

edited to add:

"you would argue with a stop sign"

~ Mom's fredquent comment to me

Life sucks and then you die.

I guess the gop doesn't believe in that one. Trump showed us from day one he's an attacker not a counterpuncher.

Wrong place for a political driveby imho

I guess the gop doesn't believe in that one. Trump showed us from day one he's an attacker not a counterpuncher.

That he would go on offense rather than constantly on defense is one of the things we liked about him.

That he would go on offense rather than constantly on defense is one of the things we liked about him.
I think it falls under the heading of....do as I say, not as I do. The offense about what? I thought trump was a counter puncher?

I think it falls under the heading of....do as I say, not as I do. The offense about what? I thought trump was a counter puncher?

He’s been both. Say something bad about him and he’ll do the same, walk it back and so will he but once someone’s enmity toward him is clearly established, he has no problem going on the attack.

He’s been both. Say something bad about him and he’ll do the same, walk it back and so will he but once someone’s enmity toward him is clearly established, he has no problem going on the attack.
You mean when he came down the escalator and starting attacking the mexican people? Doesn't say much for you that he did that.

I started "Dude".

Back
Top Bottom