• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your choice for cool, hip, old white dude president.

Cool Old White Guy President

• Chuck Norris

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Sean Connery

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Hugh Hefner

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Sylvester Stallone

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • William Shatner

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

Caine

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I choose Hef.

Nothing would be more cool than a white house full of hot chicks in bikinis all year long.

It's not even a choice

chuck-norris1.jpg

Chuck Norris' name is actually 'Carlos'. That makes him too Mexican for Caine's liking.

But come on, any self respecting republican is going to have to change their pants after seeing that picture!

Chuck Norris' name is actually 'Carlos'. That makes him too Mexican for Caine's liking.

No. I had to choose between hot chicks on a visit to the whitehouse, or watching people get roundhouse kicked through walls.

I figured the taxpayers didn't want to replace walls in the whitehouse every week.

I'd choose Jello Biafra.

Chuck Norris would scare the deficit into submission and make a 20% "not round house kick your asshole into you brain" tax and you will gladly pay it.

I will move to Canada and take him with me if Shatner doesn't win.

Chuck Norris and Mitt Romney. Norris was named for his father's minister. Norris is not Hispanic. Neither are any of his ancestors. These two would clean up this Barack Hussein Obama mess so fast the liberals wouldn't even have time to complain!

Chuck Norris and Mitt Romney. Norris was named for his father's minister. Norris is not Hispanic. Neither are any of his ancestors. These two would clean up this Barack Hussein Obama mess so fast the liberals wouldn't even have time to complain!

Mitt Romney was a terrible governor.

Names I wanna toss out: The Undertaker, Ric Flair (heh), Steven Seagal, Bruce Willis and James Carville.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney was a terrible governor.

If so, then my idea that "chickie" is a liberal creation to expose the conservatives for what they are....is good.
A brilliant , but filthy thing to do....I applaud it.

Names I wanna toss out: The Undertaker, Ric Flair (heh), Steven Seagal, Bruce Willis and James Carville.

Ric Flair, I should have thought of that.

Ric's son would cause him some problems on the campaign trail though.

It's not even a choice

chuck-norris1.jpg

The problem with Chuck Norris is that he is basically insane. Sean Connery is not eligable. Hugh would be brought down by scandal. Shatner can't give a decent speech. I know nothing about Sly, so I guess I will vote for him.

Denny Crane. Not William Shatner, Denny Crane

craneforprez.jpg

Back
Top Bottom