• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your Choice for a Black President

Your Choice for our next Black President

• Walter E. Williams

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Thomas Sowell

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Larry Elder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Royal Marshal

• Kevin Elkins

• Jesse Jackson

• Al Sharpton

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Louis Farrakan

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters

ronpaulvoter

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Who would you like to have for your next black President?

HUH?????? :confused:
What the hell kind of question is THAT????
Thats a LITTLE racist and a lot of stupid. Unless you mean this as a joke. Which it then doesnt belong in this catagory
Completely agree.
But since Barack Obama is one of the choices, I pick him.:mrgreen:

The dude from the Old Spice commercials. Cause ain't no one gonna **** with that guy!

Last edited:
I don't vote on the basis of race, gender, or sexual orientation.

you mean you vote based on policy?

YOU'RE UNAMERICAN!!!!

oh, and the next black American president i'd vote for is Stephen K. Amos.

Last edited:
Al Sharpton because ensuing media and fire storm would cause my LOLs.

Also, this thread is stupid, race is unimportant.

Herman Cain is black and I'd vote for him. Not because he is black, but because I think he'd be great for the country.

HUH?????? :confused:
What the hell kind of question is THAT????
Thats a LITTLE racist and a lot of stupid. Unless you mean this as a joke. Which it then doesnt belong in this catagory

Same. This thread is stupid.

Al Sharpton because ensuing media and fire storm would cause my LOLs.

Also, this thread is stupid, race is unimportant.

Why are you calling this thread racist?

Since we have a black President, I was wondering how people felt about other black candidates.

And yes, I DO vote on issues, always, not race, sex, or ethnicity.

The dude from the Old Spice commercials. Cause ain't no one gonna **** with that guy!

I would totally vote for him, but only if he delivered the State of the Union in a towel or from horseback.

Last edited:
Why are you calling this thread racist?

Since we have a black President, I was wondering how people felt about other black candidates.

And yes, I DO vote on issues, always, not race, sex, or ethnicity.

It's Ok to go on and on about having the first black president, but is racist to talk about the next black president.

I want an orange president.

... and not Boehner

oompaloompa.png

Last edited:
It's Ok to go on and on about having the first black president, but is racist to talk about the next black president.

It is racist to select people on the basis of race. It's fine that he's the first black president, but I didn't vote for him because he was black.

:roll:

NIce try, though.

It is racist to select people on the basis of race. It's fine that he's the first black president, but I didn't vote for him because he was black.

NIce try, though.

Yeah, I think that most people wouldn't vote for someone solely on race. Me, I didn't vote for Obama at all because he's a Chicago politician. I knew what we'd get.

Yeah, I think that most people wouldn't vote for someone solely on race. Me, I didn't vote for Obama at all because he's a Chicago politician. I knew what we'd get.

It's like voting for someone from Louisiana or New Jersey.

NIce try, though.
Just wondering, would you call it sexist if the thread was titled (Who should be the first woman president) or who should be the first gay president, or who should be the next old white dude president?
I don't find the thread racist at all. Just sayin'

i think all elections should be solved by race, whoever runs the fastest wins.

you mean you vote based on policy?

YOU'RE UNAMERICAN!!!!

oh, and the next black American president i'd vote for is Stephen K. Amos.

Love Mr. Amos. Awesome guy.

Just one problem though. He wasnt born in the US :)

Back
Top Bottom