• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your Choice for a Black President

Your Choice for our next Black President

• Walter E. Williams

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Thomas Sowell

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Larry Elder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Royal Marshal

• Kevin Elkins

• Jesse Jackson

• Al Sharpton

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Louis Farrakan

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
Meh I really wouldn't care about his race, but I would vote for Obama again if the republican picked someone who is not actually fit for the job like for example Sarah Plain.

95% of Blacks voted for Obama. The election was not based on merit; it was based on race. Anyone who thinks otherwise, is either blind or a fool.

90 + % of blacks tend to vote democrat....

95% of Blacks voted for Obama. The election was not based on merit; it was based on race. Anyone who thinks otherwise, is either blind or a fool.

Since black people tend to vote democrat 90% of the time anyways, and that even if every black person voted for Obama, assuming they are all registered it would only be 13% of the population. Not the majority needed huh, oh but don't let facts get in the way.

I think Morgan Freeman should be the next President, I mean think about it, he's already been President of South Africa.... ;)

morgan-freeman.jpg

While this thread is racist? I am gonna toss in I wish Wyclef Jean would run. Or Common. Or Snoop:)

Of course since Wyclef is Haitian? He could never be POTUS.

Oh please. He's been God.

I think Morgan Freeman should be the next President, I mean think about it, he's already been President of South Africa.... ;)

morgan-freeman.jpg

I've had the biggest crush on Morgan Freeman for years and years.

I have the hots for that dude:) I know TMI and totally random but he is sexy/

I'd vote for Dennis Rodman for the next black president. But not because he's black, mind you. Because he's a damn good rebounder, and Lord knows we haven't had a good rebounder in the White House for a long time.

If I was voting strictly on race, I would definitely choose Beyoncé.

Beyonce-bikini.jpg

Now who the hell ain't gonna vote for that?

Jay-Z would be holding it down up in Da White House. He would make a cool First Man or whatever he would be called:)

He has said he will never run.
The only possible option is to make a genetically enhanced clone of Colin Powell to run for president.

Since black people tend to vote democrat 90% of the time anyways, and that even if every black person voted for Obama, assuming they are all registered it would only be 13% of the population. Not the majority needed huh, oh but don't let facts get in the way.

Good point.
Do you think that might be the same reason there aren't that many black supporters of the tea party?

However, I don't think Hillary would have lost to a white man with Obama's lack of experience.

James Earl Jones.. but only if he delivers all of his stump speeches using his Darth Vader voice.

If I was voting for someone based only on race. I would have to bring Richard Pryor back to life and vote for him. Otherwise Colin Powell.

Back
Top Bottom