• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your career...

Would you choose the same career?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes, but with some changes.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I am fine with my career, but there are some things that would have been better.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, I'd pick something entirely different.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've never had a "career". I've just done whatever comes along.

• Other.

• Total voters

radcen

Phonetic Mnemonic ©
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Your career...

This question is intended primarily for people over 35/40 and who have been in their careers for at least a decade. It's more of a hindsight question.

Knowing what you know now, if you could go back and start over, would you choose the same career that you have now?

Myself: I would choose the same career field, but I would do some things different that affected the overall aspect of my pay, advancement, etc. I would do things to better set myself up in the beginning, rather than trying to play catch-up now.

I've done well for myself in my chosen field, but there are other things that I think I would have excelled at. Primarily in the field of research science.

Back
Top Bottom