• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Your Best Minesweeper Record?

DDD

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hi, I just made a default 142 seconds minesweeping. My best is 128 though:

Minesweeper record.JPG

What is yours?

I have never in my life realized that anyone actually plays Minesweepers!

You should go out more and meet more people. The internet though may be a substitute for that. I meet all kind of people here.

I don't have one. I suck at it.

Minesweeper is not my cup of tea. My dad, however, rocks at it.

Hi, I just made a default 142 seconds minesweeping. My best is 128 though:

What is yours?
Wow, Beginner : 5 seconds, not bad lol. I think my best was like 9 or 11 seconds or something like that.

Minesweeper is not my cup of tea. My dad, however, rocks at it.

Well if you state that the print screen image is that of your dads while you post it here it would not be plagiarism. Honesty appreciated!

Wow, Beginner : 5 seconds, not bad lol. I think my best was like 9 or 11 seconds or something like that.

You know, if you are lucky there are odds to have the Beginner level for 1 second. It has happened to me twice before in other computers.

My records are done with a touchpad also. I guess I would be better with mouse.

I haven't had a computer which had Minesweeper on it for . . . I don't even know how long.

My best ever was 103secs for an expert. HOWEVER, it was back on Windows98, only thing running, and a wired mouse, all of which seem to make a difference. Ever since WinXP the mouse isn't responsive enough, no matter how many adjustments I try to make. And the Win7 one is so elaborate that it responds even slower. Wonder if I can find an old Minesweeper download.

My best ever was 103secs for an expert. HOWEVER, it was back on Windows98, only thing running, and a wired mouse, all of which seem to make a difference. Ever since WinXP the mouse isn't responsive enough, no matter how many adjustments I try to make. And the Win7 one is so elaborate that it responds even slower. Wonder if I can find an old Minesweeper download.

Cannot you prove it somehow?

Back
Top Bottom