• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Youngkin signs executive orders banning critical race theory, lifting mask mandate in Virginia public schools

Ah. A YouTube video. Must be true I guess.

Come to think of it, I saw a YouTube video that proves Obama's bodyguards were actually lizard people.

...and all this time I thought that was fake too.

How many bridges in Brooklyn do you own?
Yes, this is obviously a fake video. I see how gullible I am now. CRT fundamentals are not being incorporated in school. All youtube videos that disagree with me are fake.. brains…. Brains…

Not gaslighting. Post 59 should be accepted as evidence that CRT laws are not a waste of time. It’s a waste of time to continue to deny this is an issue.
Why would anyone with critical thinking skills accept a youtube video of someone reading a computer screen as evidence? I think you need to look up the definition of evidence.

Last edited:
More dead Republicans.

Republicans are an odd lot. They are incapable of solving any real problems so instead they invent fake ones to solve instead.
They already control so much of society that if they wanted to, they could solve most of our problems.

Why would anyone with critical thinking skills accept a youtube video of someone reading off a computer screen as evidence? I think you need to look up the definition of evidence.
Yes, you are right. What I fool I was for posting that… Even if his argument and sources were sound, I forgot our talking point was “CRT doesn’t exist”. Probably a fake video anyway…

Yes, this is obviously a fake video. I see how gullible I am now. CRT fundamentals are not being incorporated in school. All youtube videos that disagree with me are fake.. brains…. Brains…
Not fake to you.

You want to believe it.

Fake to me.

I don't get my info from youtube videos...even if I agree with it.

Yes, you are right. What I fool I was for posting that… Even if his argument and sources were sound, I forgot our talking point was “CRT doesn’t exist”. Probably a fake video anyway…
Don't beat yourself up. Everyone makes mistakes. Next time, just provide a link to a document. It will save everyone lots of time. Have a lovely day.

Don't beat yourself up. Everyone makes mistakes. Next time, just provide a link to a document. It will save everyone lots of time. Have a lovely day.
Yes, links to official, public documents that say “we are teaching CRT in schools”. Anything short of that is insufficient. Understood.

Why does the party of “limited government” always increase the size of government and pass useless regulations?
I'm all for eliminating tax funded educations but if your gonna use tax money than the tax payers are going to have a say in it. It's not complicated.

I'm all for eliminating tax funded educations but if your gonna use tax money than the tax payers are going to have a say in it. It's not complicated.
I know. So tell me again which school is teaching CRT? Can you name one? Sort of seems as useful as banning teaching modern Klingon history.

I know. So tell me again which school is teaching CRT? Can you name one? Sort of seems as useful as banning teaching modern Klingon history.
I don't have children in school so im not paying attention to their curriculum.

Why are you so animated about banning something that you do not believe is being taught in the first place?

So if you don’t know anything about a topic, why are you supporting increased government regulation in it?
Why are you so animated about banning something that you do not believe is being taught in the first place?
I’m pointing out the hilarious hypocrisy of the “limited government” folks.

It's hard to believe the FRW can't even scare up an example of a worksheet or an assignment sheet with CRT-related content. I'm surprised that someone hasn't made one up and posted it on Twitter.

It's amazing that someone just has to say something is happening and not provide any evidence and the FRW gets up in arms about it.

Last edited:
It’s some scientist and doctors that believe we should let it spread a little. But keep cutting off people’s heads for saying the world might not be flat…
The vast majority of the medical community agrees with what we are trying to do now. You can see that on any major hospital or governmental health website.

What’s the problem trouble13? All you need to do is post an official document that says “We plan to teach CRT in the future”. Shouldn’t be that hard...

The vast majority of the medical community agrees with what we are trying to do now. You can see that on any major hospital or governmental health website.
I guess that settles it then…

So if you don’t know anything about a topic, why are you supporting increased government regulation in it?

I’m pointing out the hilarious hypocrisy of the “limited government” folks.
That's as dumb as saying the left should never ask for tax cuts because they are in favor of more taxes.

That's as dumb as saying the left should never ask for tax cuts because they are in favor of more taxes.
It’s actually nothing like that.

What’s the problem trouble13? All you need to do is post an official document that says “We plan to teach CRT in the future”. Shouldn’t be that hard...
Lol
I would but I don't want to get anyone in trouble now that it's a crime. You should of asked me last month when it was legal.

I wonder of this means that they can start calling antiabortion laws prolife and make the same ridiculous demand of them.

Then I guess it doesn’t matter that it’s banned…
depends.

Will the EO generate a bunch of worthless lawsuits against schools?

If so, then it'll be a humongous waste of taxpayer's money.

but w/e
at least political points were scored
that's a win even thought it ****s the electorate, right?

I worry about Republican Dick Dastardly's because Paul LePage is going to try for governor of Maine again. We elected the prick twice, to my undying horror. We might just be stupid enough to elect him again. And now that everyone is acting like as much of an asshole as he is, he'll be even worse.

So I have great sympathy for the people of Virginia.
hard to have sympathy for their self inflicted actions.

depends.

Will the EO generate a bunch of worthless lawsuits against schools?

If so, then it'll be a humongous waste of taxpayer's money.

but w/e
at least political points were scored
that's a win even thought it ****s the electorate, right?
Owning da libs is worth any cost.

He should ask Governor Ducey how well that whole "removing mask mandates" thing went here in Arizona.

He'll have to wait a while, though, as Ducey is too busy begging the federal government for help.

Back
Top Bottom