• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Young Voters Love Trump's COVID Plan...When Told It's Biden's

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The interviews and video were done by Campus Reform. They put together videos like this all the time.

They do the same thing by presenting things that Obama or Hillary supported and pushed for, telling students they were Trump's proposals... Of course their reactions are completely the opposite of what you see in this video.

Enjoy.

The interviews and video were done by Campus Reform. They put together videos like this all the time.

They do the same thing by presenting things that Obama or Hillary supported and pushed for, telling students they were Trump's proposals... Of course their reactions are completely the opposite of what you see in this video.

Enjoy.

I remember you crying for pages and pages in a thread in which you were similarly duped.

Wait.

Trump has a plan?

Enjoy.

I can find videos on YouTube too.

I win.

His plan is to tell lies to the gullible. Sorry, i meant his platform.

Enjoy.

This same thing happened when Romney ran against Nobama. It might have been this same group telling the kids that Obama's position were Romney's and vice versa. These are the kids who can't find the USA on a map and there are a LOT of them.

Anyone remember when street level republicans supported the ACA and hated Obamacare? Yeah, that was fun, too.

So this hogwash is based upon lying to people. How Republican of you.

Of course they are easily duped. They were educated by democratic teachers.

I remember you crying for pages and pages in a thread in which you were similarly duped.

Sorry, but you must be thinking of someone else... I haven't been "duped" since prior to the 2008 election. That's because I do my research rather than jump to ideological based conclusions like so many of you on the left do.

If you gave me a camera and enough time to edit, I could make a video showing people saying just about whatever I want them to say.

Wait.

Trump has a plan?

Ummm, he signed the last few stimulus bills and he just signed 4 EO's when Congress failed to act. Aren't those plans? Biden has no plan. He criticizes Trump for not having a plan when he doesn't have one himself.

Ummm, he signed the last few stimulus bills and he just signed 4 EO's when Congress failed to act. Aren't those plans? Biden has no plan. He criticizes Trump for not having a plan when he doesn't have one himself.

well, i guess a few EOs (that won't stand) six months too late are enough to fool the rubes yet again.

well, i guess a few EOs (that won't stand) six months too late are enough to fool the rubes yet again.

LOL. You mean the rubes you think should vote Democrat when they aren't Democrat in the first place? Who's the rube?

LOL. You mean the rubes you think should vote Democrat when they aren't Democrat in the first place? Who's the rube?

no, i mean these rubes...

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump

When the EO's are an attempt to get around the complete failure at governing or leading they aren't much of a plan at all.

Enjoy.

What COVID plan. Trump doesn't have one.

What COVID plan. Trump doesn't have one.

Yeah it's amazing that this thread hinges on the idea that Trump has a coherent enough Covid plan to appeal to anyone.

He literally changes his mind about stuff like that every single day if he can be asked to focus on it at all instead of sabotaging mail in voting.

When the EO's are an attempt to get around the complete failure at governing or leading they aren't much of a plan at all.

LOL. That's what EO's are! If Congress actually did things, no president would have to do an EO.

LOL. That's what EO's are! If Congress actually did things, no president would have to do an EO.

You would still have executive orders on how to run the executive branch regardless of if congress was doing their job.

Back
Top Bottom