• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Young Voters Keep Moving to the Left on Social Issues, Republicans Included

What lie did I “get caught” posting? (I find this language interesting, “getting caught” implies a desire to hide something, but yet I post everything on a public forum)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOOM!!!! a complete dodge just like i said LMAO

you dont get to ask questions until you post with honesty and integrity and answer mine instead of dodging and running from them . . . ill ask you AGAIN

Please list this "argument" of mine you speak of that you claim is not valid and prove it, we'd love to read it

who bets my request is dodged again

Actually most studies seem to prove Gen Z is the conservative generation since WW2. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...TE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

Of course there is a tendency for people when they are young and stupid to lean Left. But most as they get older and wiser they see what a disaster the Left is. Embracing the real world they become more Right.

That's an interesting take. I've noticed that the more educated people become, the further left they tend to lean. Maybe it's less about youth and naivete vs. age and "wisdom" and more about education vs. ignorance?

Back
Top Bottom