• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Young voters back Democrats. That alone could be the death of the GOP

157693163.jpg

The above explains one of the overarching reasons why Republican state legislatures across the country are currently engaged in passing laws which limit voting.

Rather than alter their discriminatory social policies (and their blooming affection for authoritarianism), Republicans have decided to pass new laws which cherry-pick who can vote.

Voter suppression is a federal crime it's time to prosecute.

No way should the nation assume anything about young voters == too many liars wandering about.
Both of your statements are intellectually dishonest The republican state legislatures are passing no laws that limit voting. Everyone who is legally registered to vote can vote.

YOU are not paying attention .....

157693163.jpg

The above explains one of the overarching reasons why Republican state legislatures across the country are currently engaged in passing laws which limit voting.

Rather than alter their discriminatory social policies (and their blooming affection for authoritarianism), Republicans have decided to pass new laws which cherry-pick who can vote.

This could also be a concern ...... but mostly they are concerned about making sure their plans on privatizing/corporatization don't fail because there are trillions upon trillions of tax dollars that could slip through their hands. Are they obsessed about this? Absolutely----- Charles Koch wants this badly so I hear. Losing another election would not make him happy.

ALEC is the Koch Tool and so is :
Aegis Strategic http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/01/koch-brothers-candidate-training-recruiting-aegis-strategic

Go Vote=Go Vote=Go Vote

I started out Republican...voted for Reagan my first election. Got more and more Dem as I went. I'm still a pretty moderate Dem tho, more of a Blue Dog Dem. I dont necessarily vote a straight Dem ticket altho the insanity of the current GOP makes me want to see as few of them in office as possible.

OTOH, when I see people like Bernie Sanders running, I want to run for the hills...he's exactly what I and even moderate Republicans fear. He's a nice man, but no way in Hell do I want to see him or most of his ideas driving our country. People like him do more damage in driving that fear in the right.

Right. It would be much better to elect Reps instead of the likes of Bernie, who’d move more money towards the undeserving, low-life bottom and avg American. Reps move money away from the avg American and those in greatest need to the rich and large corps, the job creators, as has been going on since you voted for Reagan. The Reagan Revolution. Blue Dog Dems. That way, money is inserted at the top, through the job creators, and “flows” down to the workers. A drip feed when finally reaching the broad base of the pyramid. It’s called “tinkle-down”. You get the shake-off. Quit complaining. Shut up and eat your mush. Vote Republican.

Back
Top Bottom