• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Young Viewers Avoid Fox News, Ratings Drop 30%

I agree with the statement in the video that some people tune into to Fox just to see what crazy old Fox is doing. There were several of us down at a local watering hole the other day commenting first on how attractive the staff is on fox and second on what a bunch of lying D-Bags they are. I was actually surprised that just about everybody agreed with my scathing critique. A few years ago, it would have started an argument.

Most people are cowards and do not like confrontation.

I agree with the statement in the video that some people tune into to Fox just to see what crazy old Fox is doing. There were several of us down at a local watering hole the other day commenting first on how attractive the staff is on fox and second on what a bunch of lying D-Bags they are. I was actually surprised that just about everybody agreed with my scathing critique. A few years ago, it would have started an argument.

Maybe they rolled their eyes when you werent watching. Much like people do here when they latest Fox derangment post pops up.

Well give me Megyn Kelly any day over Rachel Maddow. It's not even close in my opinion.

I'll take Barbara Bermudo over Megyn Kelly any day. After that white Santa thing, I watched some clips of Kelly's show and can't believe someone like that seriously has her own news show.

I'll take Barbara Bermudo over Megyn Kelly any day. After that white Santa thing, I watched some clips of Kelly's show and can't believe someone like that seriously has her own news show.
Well, it's not really a news show - it's more of a news-type show with lots of commentary.

Have you ever watched Rachel Maddow? or possibly Melissa Harris-Perry?

Well, it's not really a news show - it's more of a news-type show with lots of commentary.

Have you ever watched Rachel Maddow? or possibly Melissa Harris-Perry?

I've caught some of both of them, I don't really like those type of news shows, like you said news type with commentary. When I want asinine opinions, I'll just give them myself.

T
his is really simple. Who would you rather have reading you the news? Her....

megyn%2B11111222%2Bhot%2Bkelly%2B2.jpg

Or her...

View attachment 67159983

Actually I'd rather just read the news reports myself and figure out what it all means myself.

I dont really understand why people care who reads the news and comments on it. If you dont like it, dont watch. Not sure why someone has to complain about it on the internet all the time. Better to spend time pointing out REAL bias, like when the media fails to report something or intentionally reports something they know isnt true (as opposed to opining).

These threads whining about opinions offered by the media are a waste of time.

So whats your point? Conservatives suck? Shouldnt you have posted this in partisan forum then?

Since this is the forum area to talk about all things Media, its right where it belongs.

Fox is propaganda, but the right can't see it. MSNBC is propaganda too.

Use your freaking brains and stop watching this garbage.

This is really simple. Who would you rather have reading you the news? Her....

megyn%2B11111222%2Bhot%2Bkelly%2B2.jpg

Or her...

View attachment 67159983

Are you that vapid that you willingly eat the bilge fed to you daily....because a cute blonde newsreader told you ?

Please withdraw from the gene pool, it is overstocked with dumba$$.

Actually I'd rather just read the news reports myself and figure out what it all means myself.

Yeah, me too! But, I would rather watch Rachel Maddow than that bitch - Megyn Kelly any day! Sexual attraction is not all about physical response; if she's someone who I consider horrible, forget it! Or, maybe it's just that I find evil to be a real boner killer!

I recall that when Megyn Kelly was in the middle of her rants about the "takers" of society, the clownboys at Fox&Friends made the mistake of adding maternity leave to the list, and she went all medieval on them. That is the hallmark of a self-centered, selfish asshole....they want to cut everything they don't use, but it's a different story when it's benefits that they take advantage of!

The only thing I got against Rachel is that she is so in the tank as an Obama Democrat, that she can't be relied on anymore for unbiased coverage of the news. She certainly does her homework and is a much nicer person by a long shot than Kellygirl!

Yeah, me too! But, I would rather watch Rachel Maddow than that bitch - Megyn Kelly any day! Sexual attraction is not all about physical response; if she's someone who I consider horrible, forget it! Or, maybe it's just that I find evil to be a real boner killer!

I recall that when Megyn Kelly was in the middle of her rants about the "takers" of society, the clownboys at Fox&Friends made the mistake of adding maternity leave to the list, and she went all medieval on them. That is the hallmark of a self-centered, selfish asshole....they want to cut everything they don't use, but it's a different story when it's benefits that they take advantage of!

The only thing I got against Rachel is that she is so in the tank as an Obama Democrat, that she can't be relied on anymore for unbiased coverage of the news. She certainly does her homework and is a much nicer person by a long shot than Kellygirl!

I actually gave Megyn a little credit on that for calling that BS for what it was. However, when I have to give brownie points to Fox News hosts for every (rare) time they buck the party line, that's a sad state of affairs.

Shep Smith is the only person on Fox News I have a modicum of respect for, and even that is tempered by the fact that he continues to work for them.

Are you that vapid that you willingly eat the bilge fed to you daily....because a cute blonde newsreader told you ?

Please withdraw from the gene pool, it is overstocked with dumba$$.

It's pretty sad that certain people will accept anything, uncritically, if it comes out of the mouth of a pretty lady.

"For every hot woman, there's a man out there who is sick of her ****."

Fox is propaganda, but the right can't see it. MSNBC is propaganda too.

Use your freaking brains and stop watching this garbage.

I find it all entertaining. What is garbage in my view is the hard news.

Back
Top Bottom