• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Young girl (now a teenager) claims Joe Biden did indeed pinch her breast

I've seen ****ing stupid threads from the citizens of Trump Fan Nation who can not get past Trump's loss but this one takes the cake.

Are there really adults walking freely who think that was a sexual act? Are there really adults walking freely who think that any man - even Biden - is stupid enough to do that while on camera with a live feed on ****ing C-Span? Are there really sick and twisted people who see pedophilia in everything?

If any idiot who believes that to be a sexual assault on that girl thinks it really is, explain why he has not been charged with a crime. Explain why you yourself have not reported it to the police and demand that he be charged with a crime. Do it. Or shut the **** up with these disgusting accusations.

And furthermore, tell me who takes the 6 year old "memory" of a ****ing 14 year old girl as gospel. When she was 8 she didn't even know what her ****ing nipples were for, let alone remember a "pinch" by the VPOTUS. And she deleted her answer to that pervy question so now she isn't even sticking to her story, but "adults" think it's the truth.

I am so ashamed of my fellow Americans.

How does anyone even read the title of this thread with a straight face? He got talking and the hand he'd had on her shoulder slipped, brushed her breast and she didn't like it. He obviously was paying no attention to her at the time. 'Going public' with a story like this says more about her than him.

I've seen ****ing stupid threads from the citizens of Trump Fan Nation who can not get past Trump's loss but this one takes the cake.

Are there really adults walking freely who think that was a sexual act? Are there really adults walking freely who think that any man - even Biden - is stupid enough to do that while on camera with a live feed on ****ing C-Span? Are there really sick and twisted people who see pedophilia in everything?

If any idiot who believes that to be a sexual assault on that girl thinks it really is, explain why he has not been charged with a crime. Explain why you yourself have not reported it to the police and demand that he be charged with a crime. Do it. Or shut the **** up with these disgusting accusations.

And furthermore, tell me who takes the 6 year old "memory" of a ****ing 14 year old girl as gospel. When she was 8 she didn't even know what her ****ing nipples were for, let alone remember a "pinch" by the VPOTUS. And she deleted her answer to that pervy question so now she isn't even sticking to her story, but "adults" think it's the truth.

I am so ashamed of my fellow Americans.
She's probably getting a lot of well deserved teasing from the kids she knows.

Methinks the Biden apologists protest too much. They sure are defensive for something that's supposedly a non-event.

#Metoo #BeliveAllWomen

You mean like all men and women do if you catch them at the exact right moment?

Or is it pictures from 30 years ago when it was acceptable to touch a woman in a certain way that is not acceptable today?

Vs Trump who admitted to grabbing ***** and wanted to date his daughter. In no way has that ever been accepted in society the last 200 years.

That is one sick post.

It has never been OK.

That is one sick post.

It has never been OK.
Come on.. now days you can barely touch your own child, let alone someone else if you are male. When I grew up and certainly when my parents grew up, it was not a problem.

what is sick, is you seeming not thinking that it is a problem that Trump wants to "date" his own daughter and admits grabbing ******s... interesting.

The jurisdiction of Hieronymous Bosch. His jurisdiction is pretty much wherever he goes.

So in other words, you didn't report it, because you don't believe he committed a crime. You and the others are just posting this disgusting shit but you don't even believe what you're posting.

Trump loves you.

Ask a stupid question ...

Who says I don't believe it? The girl seems believable and we know Biden is a weird little sniffing perv. I believe it.

So in other words, you didn't report it, because you don't believe he committed a crime. You and the others are just posting this disgusting shit but you don't even believe what you're posting.

Trump loves you.

Ask a stupid question ...

Who says I don't believe it? The girl seems believable and we know Biden is a weird little sniffing perv. I believe it.

So you think he committed a crime against a child and all you want to do is post about it on an anonymous message board.

Typical.

Joe Biden is a creepy old man with a melting brain, yes.

What, I'm supposed to vote for the creepier old man with an even more melted brain instead?

You don't believe Ford's accusation regarding Red-faced Brett - but this girl is believable?! Interesting standards trumpists have!
Isn't your response what dopey liberals like to call "whataboutism"?

This is about Biden and his weird creepy free with his hands on women history. If Joe Biden were a school principal, or even a manager at a large corporation, his constant touching of females would have had him fired decades ago.

Why does he feel entitled to touch women the way he does? It is really creepy, and obviously sexual.

Anyone involved in reposting or spreading this girls face and messages on debate forums and social media are being awful people. They don't care at all about this girl. They only see her value as a political pawn
Wait, I thought you guys were arguing it was a fake instagram account.

So which one is it now, real or fake??

you see a pinch? really? I suppose, like Paul Simon once said "a man sees what he wants to see."
Here's the deal. What Biden is doing is technically illegal.
Its called sexual assault when you kiss underage girls on the cheek, and you feel up their breasts.
Especially when those girls look like they're uncomfortable with it.

Its doesnt matter if he's the President, the Vice-president at the time, or the queen of England.
By the letter of the law that is considered sexual assault.

and you feel up their breasts.
AGAIN - if you "see" that you must be looking very very hard to see that, because those of us who don't have that kind of mind don't see it.

AGAIN - if you "see" that you must be looking very very hard to see that, because those of us who don't have that kind of mind don't see it
The only way to not see it is to be blind (or in denial because you're of the same political stripe as Biden).

This thread has been very revealing

Wait, I thought you guys were arguing it was a fake instagram account.

So which one is it now, real or fake??
If it's fake, then you're reposting fake content. If it's real, then you're posting this girls image and content against her wishes for your own gain. Either way, it doesn't make you look good.

Or all the women who have accused Trump.

Post the video if there is one. No?

Oh well, I guess you can just deflect from the video of Biden sexually assaulting young girls.

Obviously, you don'r care about that.

Back
Top Bottom