• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You Won’t Believe The Questions Each State Googles More Than Any Other State

Redress

Liberal Fascist For Life!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Click bait title, but I am too lazy to think of a new one: You Won’t Believe The Questions Each State Googles More Than Any Other State – Estately Blog

Texas and South Dakota are my favorites I think:

TEXAS: Am I a lesbian? / Am I cool? / Am I a sociopath? / How does sex work? / Who is the best rapper? / Who named Pluto? / Who qualifies for medicaid? / Who was the best president? / Do I have herpes? / How to meet men? / What is gun control? / Where is the internet? / What is jock itch? / Where is hell? / Where is heaven? / Why do I sweat? / Where is Johnny Manziel? / When is flu season? / When is Jesus coming? / Is Russia in Asia? / Can I vote? / How to yodel? / Which Pokemon are you? / Why are people so mean? / Why are we here? / How to get rich quick? / How to be the man? / Who is Putin? / Why is my hair falling out? / Why is my tongue yellow? / Why is my tongue white? / Do girls poop? / Do zombies exist?

SOUTH DAKOTA: Who let the dogs out? / Who killed JFK? / How to tie a tie? / How to use Snapchat? / Why is my poop green?

So I live in Illinois and I just had to Google that one ... NSFW.

I guess you're not down with OPP
Too much trouble, and I get pretty possessive myself! I'm not a good 'sharer' of things of this nature!

God almighty my state is boring:

How to move to Canada? / What is corned beef? / What is Gluten? / Is Bernie Sanders out?

God almighty my state is boring:

How to move to Canada? / What is corned beef? / What is Gluten? / Is Bernie Sanders out?

You needed this list to realize your state is boring?

This is probably somewhat apropos of this thread...

Most depressing so far;

1, What is Syria? I was disapointed by the where is Syria but this took the biscute.

2, Where is Cananda?

3, Where is Mars?

4, What is Wyoming? Worrying just because it's from Wyoming?

Back
Top Bottom