• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You try to take votes away from the American voter , you don't belong in this country anymore

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
In fact this should be automatic ,I think your Allie Russia would be the obvious choice for you traitors, maybe north Korea . We don't need your type of people in this country. You are going but not fast enough for me.

In fact this should be automatic ,I think your Allie Russia would be the obvious choice for you traitors, maybe north Korea . We don't need your type of people in this country. You are going but not fast enough for me.

It isn't up to you to say what kind of people this country does and doesn't need.

Someone took one too many sips of uncle Joe's Kool-Aid.

Remember... For each fraudulent, forged, manipulated, stolen, or maliciously discarded mail in ballot, it takes away at least 1 person's legitimate vote.

Going in person to a polling station, presenting your legal ID, and then casting your vote, is the best way to prevent illegal and fraudulent voting, and ensure that nobody's vote gets cancelled.

It's amazing the justification the right uses in selling out this great country. , 90% lies, 10% thumbs up their ass. This country would be way better off without these lying creeps

Nobody's trying to take votes away from anyone. Every kind of person who had the right to vote in 2008 has the right and same means to vote now.

the Conservative South has decades of expertise regarding how to suppress the vote. Purging rolls. Removing voting locations. Cutting down on early voting. Removing polling stations from college campuses. Poll watchers. Poll tax. Etc.

none of this stuff is new.

Good advice just assume anyone's comment from the right is a lie , it's way easier to work back from that then the other way around. That will get you ahead of yourself 90% of the time.

the Conservative South has decades of expertise regarding how to suppress the vote. Purging rolls. Removing voting locations. Cutting down on early voting. Removing polling stations from college campuses. Poll watchers. Poll tax. Etc.

none of this stuff is new.
Correct but it's their only chance now. They have to do this to the extent that it stays ahead of the browning of America because demographics gives this hate group just a matter of years till the minority become the majority and very few of them will be convinced to vote for the right after being treated like **** for decades. They have little time no matter what happens. This hate group won't be missed , the conservatives will have to put something together that is compatible to who we are , no more everything for the 1% , no bigotry, ugliness and being hate based. A people party over this corporate party. If they try to bring **** again they will be dumped again.

can anyone remember a time when Conservatives encouraged MORE Americans to vote?

i know it must have happened but i'm drawing a blank. i'm not talking about Republicans encouraging Republicans to vote. i'm speaking of Conservatives encouraging Americans to vote.

Remember... For each fraudulent, forged, manipulated, stolen, or maliciously discarded mail in ballot, it takes away at least 1 person's legitimate vote.

Going in person to a polling station, presenting your legal ID, and then casting your vote, is the best way to prevent illegal and fraudulent voting, and ensure that nobody's vote gets cancelled.

And if this any other year I would say you are right, but there seems to have been more fraud found in voting in person than mail in voting and just so you know mail in and absentee voting is exactly the same hing. I find it interesting that trump minds mail in voting except when it is a GOP voter, like in Florida. And Trump and his whole family use, YES, mail in voting. SO in the end all this is is voter suppression and you can laugh at the OP writer but he is right, if you do not want everyone to vote, then head for Russia, like Trump will if he gets beat in November

just so you know mail in and absentee voting is exactly the same hing.

Actually it isn't. In absentee voting, you have to request an absentee ballot be sent to you. In mail-in voting, all the voters still on the rolls have a ballot mailed out to you. That includes my dead parents, who are still on the rolls. So, whoever lives in my parent's old house would get my parent's ballots mailed to them. See where the potential for voter fraud is?

BTW, elections are controlled by the county and state, not by the federal government. The president has no control on how you vote.

Actually it isn't. In absentee voting, you have to request an absentee ballot be sent to you. In mail-in voting, all the voters still on the rolls have a ballot mailed out to you. That includes my dead parents, who are still on the rolls. So, whoever lives in my parent's old house would get my parent's ballots mailed to them. See where the potential for voter fraud is?

BTW, elections are controlled by the county and state, not by the federal government. The president has no control on how you vote.
Get a life , the exact procedure is included whether it is a mail in vote or a absentee vote . not one thing different other then them being sent out to registered voters and ace when a person moves they leave a forwarding address , you haters are such bull****ters/ You have nothing but the fact that your willing to sell out our democracy/rep for power/ Go to Russia we don't want you people around. Screw you pres Scum Bag , will destroy the post office to keep mail in votes away from the count. You people are jurt so ugly , To repeat myself it's North Korea or Russia for you haters . Go leave us with our Republic.

Get a life , the exact procedure is included whether it is a mail in vote or a absentee vote . not one thing different other then them being sent out to registered voters and ace when a person moves they leave a forwarding address , you haters are such bull****ters/ You have nothing but the fact that your willing to sell out our democracy/rep for power/ Go to Russia we don't want you people around. Screw you pres Scum Bag , will destroy the post office to keep mail in votes away from the count. You people are jurt so ugly , To repeat myself it's North Korea or Russia for you haters . Go leave us with our Republic.

All that rage.

You want to deport people for disagreeing with you.

It is exactly the same thing. You get a mail in ballot and you fill it out, have a witness sign that you are the one doing the voting and you "MAIL IT IN". I can always ask for a mail in ballot and most state do not have any rules about why you want a mail in ballot. Trying to make it different is just a way of trying to make Trump's attempt at more voter suppression sound real. Just like killing the post office to win, he will do anything. Now he is suggesting he will send the army and sheriffs to keep people from voting.

Democrats don't want any safe guards on elections. Then this thread tries to invoke Russia for election meddling. Yet the poster wants to do that more directly by having so much chaos and uncertainty in the election. What votes are legit?

Three million votes were canceled by the electoral College to give trump the oval office. Only in America can a person with lesser votes 'win'.

Get an absentee ballot now and fill it out and send it in. plenty of time for it to get in and get counted. Dead people and illegals voting is just as corrupt as your Russia paranoia.

Three million votes were canceled by the electoral College to give trump the oval office. Only in America can a person with lesser votes 'win'.

So you don't like our system of government, find another home. We have the popular vote for local and state and reps & senate. Not the president.

Thank goodness it happens almost not at all!

So are you saying that Trump is part of the problem with is "mail-in ballot"? Yikes! You think Trump is trying to do some sort of voter fraud? Wow, I don't think I'd go THAT far, but if you say so!

Trump Votes By Mail In Florida After Criticizing Practice : NPR

Get an absentee ballot now and fill it out and send it in. plenty of time for it to get in and get counted. Dead people and illegals voting is just as corrupt as your Russia paranoia.

My state requires a valid reason. Fear of covid is not a valid reason

Back
Top Bottom