• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You try to take votes away from the American voter , you don't belong in this country anymore

The Military Times - Syracuse U survey consented by Pentagon mentioned Obama too so I mentioned Obama. Here's the reference:

In December the survey found Trump is 2 percentage points away from Obama's historic low "favorable" across the armed forces. Trump is very probably there by now, right alongside Obama in "unfavorable." Maybe ahead of OB in unfavorable.

The link to the survey is in my post #170, to include the data on Trump and Obama favorable, unfavorable, neutral. Your doctrine is to deny surveys you don't like which is most of 'em yet not everyone is in denial as many favor reality instead.

As was learned in 2016, the only survey that matters is on election day.

As was learned in 2016, the only survey that matters is on election day.

Goldwater kept saying that in 1964 as his campaign got blown away on election day.

Democrats gained 72 seats in the House and solidified their majority in the Senate until Reagan in 1980.

Goldwater's campaign slogan was, "In your heart you know he's right."

LBJ came back with, "In your guts you know he's nuts."

I suspect this time around and before all the polls close your highly financed mass of rightwing media will be headlining that "Trump Wins" same as 1948 when there was, "Dewey Wins."

So I reiterate my just recent call, ie, Trump will be the first Republican for Potus to lose the military vote since I don't know who. Probably Hoover who crushed the WW I vets Bonus Army on the National Mall then got mauled by FDR.

Goldwater kept saying that in 1964 as his campaign got blown away on election day.

Democrats gained 72 seats in the House and solidified their majority in the Senate until Reagan in 1980.

Goldwater's campaign slogan was, "In your heart you know he's right."

LBJ came back with, "In your guts you know he's nuts."

I suspect this time around and before all the polls close your highly financed mass of rightwing media will be headlining that "Trump Wins" same as 1948 when there was, "Dewey Wins."

So I reiterate my just recent call, ie, Trump will be the first Republican for Potus to lose the military vote since I don't know who. Probably Hoover who crushed the WW I vets Bonus Army on the National Mall then got mauled by FDR.

Come back after the election and explain why you lost. That should be interesting.

Come back after the election and explain why you lost. That should be interesting.

I'm here right now and more than ready to discuss the coming election presently and as things are, which is what I'm doing.

You are meanwhile scurrying for the escape hatch.

Good luck with that cause you're under water.

I'm here right now and more than ready to discuss the coming election presently and as things are, which is what I'm doing.

You are meanwhile scurrying for the escape hatch.

Good luck with that cause you're under water.

Not scurrying anywhere. Trump will win. People vote security and economics. The radical left fails at both.

Not scurrying anywhere. Trump will win. People vote security and economics. The radical left fails at both.

You want fail, Republicans-Conservatives fail at democracy.

That's cause you hate it.

You accepted Democrats being elected Potus cause Trump wasn't losing to one. The instant Trump loses to a Democrat then that's it for democracy. Gone as far as the Right is concerned. That's a fail too btw.

Our economy is doing great right now due to trump's handling of COVID-19.

You want fail, Republicans-Conservatives fail at democracy.

That's cause you hate it.

You accepted Democrats being elected Potus cause Trump wasn't losing to one. The instant Trump loses to a Democrat then that's it for democracy. Gone as far as the Right is concerned. That's a fail too btw.

Total and complete nonsense. YOUR side was trying to impeach Trump solely because you knew you couldn't beat him at the polls. You had Al Green admitting that publicly. Only the pandemic has given the Dems a ghost of a chance but they've nominated a demented establishment fossil as a handpuppet for the radicals. That won't cut it.

Trump's handling has been as much as anyone could do. I had to laugh at Grandpa's 7 point plan. Every single thing he said was something Trump has already done. The politicization of the pandemic by the left is particularly loathsome but, hey, it's the left.

can anyone remember a time when Conservatives encouraged MORE Americans to vote?

i know it must have happened but i'm drawing a blank. i'm not talking about Republicans encouraging Republicans to vote. i'm speaking of Conservatives encouraging Americans to vote.

People should have their own motivations to vote, not be prodded to do so. The clueless and lazy need to stay home. It's two years between elections. Plenty of time to prepare and have documents at the ready.

How many polling places are open is a local matter. The federal government has nothing to do with that. If you don't like the way things are handled by you supervisor of elections, vote them out. This is a state's rights issue, not a federal one.

OK, let's try this again...

Report: More than 1600 Polling Places Have Closed Since the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

How many polling places are open is a local matter. The federal government has nothing to do with that. If you don't like the way things are handled by you supervisor of elections, vote them out. This is a state's rights issue, not a federal one.

And I love the unintentional humor in this...

If you promote policies that may increase fraudulent voting, do you still belong in America?
Since there is none to start with , I wouldn't consider it a issue , but trying to take votes away from Americans makes you a puss bag and you should be thrown out of the country, Like we all say the obvious place for people like you is Russia or one of the other dictatorships that Scum bag is so found of. Get out of my country.It belongs to none of you traitors.

Good god, you people are a cartoon act.

Yup like I've always said states rights should be dumped because hate party states , don't educate their people , give all the tax money to the wealthy and try to destroy our democracy by taking away the votes of Americans. The are scum like all right wingers are now.

Since there is none to start with , I wouldn't consider it a issue

None? There are policies that would definitely make fraudulent mail-voting easier. For example, California legalized ballot harvesting and. Mailing out ballots whether they were requested or not would be another.

I snipped out your angry screed about Russia and treason. Grow up.

None? There are policies that would definitely make fraudulent mail-voting easier. For example, California legalized ballot harvesting and. Mailing out ballots whether they were requested or not would be another.

I snipped out your angry screed about Russia and treason. Grow up.
There is only one reason why mail in voting is a problem and it sure the hell has nothing to do with fraud. You are a idiot if you can make yourself believe that it is anything other then trying to take away the vote of American,. All you people that want to do that don't belong here . Russia , your top Allie, would be the place for you people. You sold out my flag and country and everyone else that wants to take away votes of Americans are hate Nazi's nothing more. Go to one of your ally country ,.You aren't wanted here.

Back
Top Bottom