• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

YOU: Told Me Pizza Rolls Fried=GREAT!

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
You, who ever you are, are RIGHT!

Fried mine in 60% Lard/40% Duck Fat.

PRIMO!

One day I sprinkled with Chili Power right out of the bath, the other Adobo.

YES YES, OH MY GOD YES, GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN BABY JUST LIKE THAT!
:pimpdaddy:

Good lord, I can feel my arteries closing from reading it. I bet they were good though. :rock

PRIMO!

:lamo:lamo

Good lord, I can feel my arteries closing from reading it. I bet they were good though. :rock

Worth it.

Besides, I take Lisinopril.

It costs like 5 Cents a day wholesale.

I say **** it, eat what you want, then take a 5 cent pill once daily to keep the blood all nice like the doc wants it.

Kinda a no brainer, but since I like Trump I tend to get called stupid a lot, maybe I dont know nothin.

Actually, now that I think about it, I have always been called stupid.

Good thing I know better.

Last edited:
Worth it.

Besides, I take Lisinopril.

It costs like 5 Cents a day wholesale.

I say **** it, eat what you want, then take a 5 cent pill once daily to keep the blood all nice like the doc wants it.

Kinda a no brainer, but since I like Trump I tend to get called stupid a lot, maybe I dont know nothin.

Actually, now that I think about it, I have always been called stupid.

Good thing I know better.

Well I'll never tell you to stop eating what you like. I think that's what your doctor is for. And maybe, a significant other. :lamo

PRIMO!

Pizza rolls are for D&D, not actual meals.

Pizza rolls are for D&D, not actual meals.

I am shocked that is still around...My wife was seriously good, like people with money wanted to publish modules she would write, because the ones she wrote for her group were so good. And she after a few years only played modules she herself wrote. Never did publish any, she completely lost interest and got to be too high a rank in the Army to play.

Totino's Pizza Rolls + Coleman's Mustard made from the can (and well rested) = Heaven!

Totino's Pizza Rolls + Coleman's Mustard made from the can (and well rested) = Heaven!

I actually did not say this, but I had some beer mustard (dijon made an appearance as the mustard/Alaskan was the beer)... Had it for my Chili Dog but dipped a few pizza rolls in.......

FREAKIN AWESOME!

:2dancing:

Last edited:
I actually did not say this, but I had some beer mustard (dijon as the mustard/Alaskan as the beer)... Had it for my Chili Dog but dipped a few pizza rolls in.......FREAKIN AWESOME!
The Coleman's (made from powder) gets really freakin' hot when left to set for awhile! :thumbs:

The Coleman's (made from powder) gets really freakin' hot when left to set for awhile! :thumbs:

Ya, I love that(and I mean that brand) as a major part of my brisket rub....

Amazing.

Have you ever made 'mustard' from it? (just added water?)

No, because I always have a **** ton of mustards in my new frig (no, seriously, It's a ****ing FRIGIDAIRE).

Because you know me, I gotta be a freak like that.

Got usually 4 American and 2-3 German.

I want to make a new one?

Plus I am lazy?

Maybe not.

:cowboy:

Last edited:
No, because I always have a **** ton of mustards in my new frig.

Because you know me, I gotta be a freak like that.

Got usually 4 American and 2-3 German.

I want to make a new one?

Plus I am lazy?

Maybe not.

:cowboy:
Ah.

K, then add a little water to the Coleman's to make a paste, then let it rest at room temps a solid 20-30 mins. You'll be blown away!

The longer it rests, the hotter it gets. 6-8 mins will get it started on it's way to hot, 20-30 will be kick-ass HOT!

Try it as an experiment! Just make a couple tablespoons. (and thank me latter)

On a related note to the 'foods you've tried before', I tried Tostinos once back in early high school (really popular with teens) and they're one of the most disgusting insults to food that I've ever been sullied by.

Egads. Just repulsive.

On a related note to the 'foods you've tried before', I tried Tostinos once back in early high school (really popular with teens) and they're one of the most disgusting insults to food that I've ever been sullied by.

Egads. Just repulsive.
My mom gave them to us as a kids for late night snack. Haven't had them in many years, but we had a thread on them around here maybe 6 mos back, and that sparked everyone's interest!

My mom gave them to us as a kids for late night snack. Haven't had them in many years, but we had a thread on them around here maybe 6 mos back, and that sparked everyone's interest!

Ya, that was something, considering how this product used to be so much better.

1970's ish.

Step by step they cheapened the recipe, till enough people care that it matters.

Which takes awhile,

Cause this is America.

And we eat almost as badly as the Brits do.

Alright, I haven't had these things since I was a teen.

That's it! I'm picking-up a box or two and a can of Coleman's next time I'm shopping.

Let's see if they changed ...

I am not totally without my faults, however.

Stouffer's French Bread Pizza?

A necessary food staple from my early teens to my early 20s and my friends and I ate likely an arkload of them.

Alright, I haven't had these things since I was a teen.

That's it! I'm picking-up a box or two and a can of Coleman's next time I'm shopping.

Let's see if they changed ...

You better be frying them sons of bitches in Crisco or better, cause otherwise you are wasting a chunk your calorie intake for the day.

If you are going to do it, do it right,

KAPEESH?

Back
Top Bottom