• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

YOU: Told Me Pizza Rolls Fried=GREAT!

I'm often presented with good material! :2razz:

Dont seem like funny would be of much use in the lawyering business.

I think of them as being some pretty sour sons of bitches.

For shame.

:nails

:stop:

Wait what?

Did you try it and lot like it?

First read I had you as being all hypothetical, but now IDK.

you have never cooked up some pizza rolls and bit into one that you thought wasn't too hot only to have sauce burst out and burn your mouth?

:stop:

Wait what?

Did you try it and lot like it?

First read I had you as being all hypothetical, but now IDK.

You have never cooked up some pizza rolls and bit into one and had sauce burst out and burn your mouth?
They can be a tasty snack but that's happened to me several times.

You have never cooked up some pizza rolls and bit into one and had sauce burst out and burn your mouth?
They can be a tasty snack but that's happened to me several times.

Ya but with the fried ones the crust stays firm, it can not squeeze out the sauce I think. I find it best to eat it like a soft boiled egg, something that my mom made me eat that I did not like, and have not eaten for as long as I have had the ability to refuse. We had the fancy 1966 plastic soft boiled eggs holders and everything, mom was seriously proud, she saved a lot of Green Stamps for em. Conagra or whomever these ****ers are only half fill these sons of bitches anyway...... stand it long way up, eat the top half which will carry some of the sauce residually, then pop the bottom half with all the sauce in your mouth, not too hot, you hope.

No sauce fountains at all! :giggle:

Last edited:
You, who ever you are, are RIGHT!

Fried mine in 60% Lard/40% Duck Fat.

PRIMO!

One day I sprinkled with Chili Power right out of the bath, the other Adobo.

:pimpdaddy:

You're welcome.;)

About once every few months or so I'll sneak in a box of these bad boys...

View attachment 67201277

Deep fried and dip 'em in yellow mustard.:iloveyou:

*Eating deep fried pizza rolls more than once a month has been know to cause some individuals to spontaneously combust.

Worth it.

Besides, I take Lisinopril.

It costs like 5 Cents a day wholesale.

I say **** it, eat what you want, then take a 5 cent pill once daily to keep the blood all nice like the doc wants it.

Kinda a no brainer, but since I like Trump I tend to get called stupid a lot, maybe I dont know nothin.

Actually, now that I think about it, I have always been called stupid.

Good thing I know better.

:pimpdaddy:

Lisinopril is for high blood pressure, it won't keep your arteries from clogging. ;)

Pizza rolls are for D&D, not actual meals.

Does anyone find it strange that Italian food and D&D make a perfect pair?

Does anyone find it strange that Italian food and D&D make a perfect pair?

Not, because at DLI Monterey the only accepted D&D food was subs from Compagno’s.

I learned that in 1988.

Back
Top Bottom