• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You say transgenders are "faking it" or have been taught to be transgender, maybe not!

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I have found several studies that show the brains of those we say are transgender are different from both the average male and female brain, whose brain structures are different. Trans gender brains from what i have read are sort of in between, Male by birth transgenders brain's are closer in structure to those of females and the female by birth brains are closer in structure to male brains. SO there might actually be a real reason for the desire of those who want to be the gender opposite to their birth bodies. Just so you know, I found multiple articles similar to this one.

I have found several studies that show the brains of those we say are transgender are different from both the average male and female brain, whose brain structures are different. Trans gender brains from what i have read are sort of in between, Male by birth transgenders brain's are closer in structure to those of females and the female by birth brains are closer in structure to male brains. SO there might actually be a real reason for the desire of those who want to be the gender opposite to their birth bodies. Just so you know, I found multiple articles similar to this one.
Interesting research but this field of science is really in its infancy

So years or even decades of a man pretending to be a the opposite sex made his brain have similar to that a woman's. Doesn't equal even though he was born a he then that somehow makes him a she" nonsense that loony shit for brain leftist to try to claim.

So years or even decades of a man pretending to be a the opposite sex made his brain have similar to that a woman's.
So he's born with a man's brain and for no raeson at all decides to pretend to be a women for years risking ridicule, discrimination and violence. Then his brain starts to resemble a woman's. LOL good one.
Doesn't equal even though he was born a he then that somehow makes him a she" nonsense that loony shit for brain leftist to try to claim.

I also read that scientists at Yale doing exome studies have found DNA of transgender males and females have unique protein sequences (protein expression determines gene and cell function); the variants they found were not present in a group of 88 control exome studies in nontransgender individuals also done at Yale. They also were rare or absent in large control DNA databases.

No, I was entertained twice. Once by the burn and then by you pretending as if you didn't just grab that hot stove right in front of our faces.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

HAHAHAHAHA

So he's born with a man's brain and for no raeson at all decides to pretend to be a women for years risking ridicule, discrimination and violence. Then his brain starts to resemble a woman's. LOL good one.
Did the "scientists" and "researchers" scan the brains of these study participates from birth to growing up or did they just grab a bunch loonies pretending to be the opposite sex and scanned their brians?

I'm laughing at your inability to debate at all

Master?

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA
But we're not debating, we're laughing at you instead. Do you think me laughing at you is evidence that I'm unable to debate? Is that how your logic works? 😄

But we're not debating, we're laughing at you instead. Do you think me laughing at you is evidence that I'm unable to debate? Is that how your logic works? 😄
Yes you cant debate

You have nothing

Dismissed

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh look another post with no debate

Please continue

I love to out you
You "outed" the guy who called himself Master Debator as someone who enjoys humor over serious debate? Is that like "exposing" Disney for their "not so secret gay agenda"? 😄

You "outed" the guy who called himself Master Debator as someone who enjoys humor over serious debate? Is that like "exposing" Disney for their "not so secret gay agenda"? 😄
So you admit you would rather laugh than debate!!!!!!

Exposed!!!!!!!

You're dismissed

So you admit you would rather laugh than debate!!!!!!

Exposed!!!!!!!

You're dismissed
Not only do I admit that I prefer to laugh at clowns rather than debate them (which isn't to say that I can't debate when moved to) I practically shout it from the rafters. You certainly did 'expose' me but honestly, as a Master Debator and a hedonist, maybe that was plan all along big guy. 😉

Back
Top Bottom