• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You must be vaccinated, it is happening...

It appears Luther's goal is to disrupt every thread......why enable him?

And these people are red, blue and orange. This ignorance cross all political divides.

Yes, but they mostly vote democrat(Larger party)

Free stuff sounds good to them

Gee. We’re having a hard enough time getting people off the government tit $$$. People already don’t want to return to an industry that requires they wear a mask at work. Now we tell them they have to get the shot too

Joe Biden is shooting himself in the foot

Let's see...

Choices, choices....

Wear a tiny rectangle over my nose and mouth or go unemployed....

Hmmmmm

Yes, but they mostly vote democrat(Larger party)

Free stuff sounds good to them

Free stuff sounds good to everyone. We need to vote against every candidate that utters this phrase as it is "a Donald", a lie. There is nothing free.

Luther said:

EMPLOYERS CAN MANDATE A COVID-19 VACCINE

On Dec. 16, 2020, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) issued guidance clarifying that employers are lawfully permitted to require employees to be vaccinated before returning to work.

It is starting to happen. Schools and businesses are starting to require staff and students to be vaccinated.

Raise the flag.

We will see MUCH MUCH more of this once the vaccines are no longer just Emergency authorized.

Once we are all vaccinated we can live life pretty much as it was.

Very cool.
Ver totalitarian. Welcome to Communist Cina.

Says the person with an avatar that literally claims that our government is the enemy. We know where you stand on the 1/06 attacks. :)
The attacks by 10 Yahoos? Seriously?

it is a free country. But private individuals & private entities have the right to make demands upon you for entering their property, and refuse allowing you entrance if you do not cooperate.
Why not mention that it is fear of lawsuits?

Let's see...

Choices, choices....

Wear a tiny rectangle over my nose and mouth or go unemployed....

Hmmmmm
They’re happily unemployed

We are talking about the younger generation who typically work these jobs. The same demographic saying FO to the vaccine.

You mean once our STATE overseers permit us to live life as we once did, we can. That the populace must be punished until they make the choice desired by our political and cultural oligarchy and related interest group politics is emblematic of their contempt for the liberty of the little people.
Thanks for sharing Putins propaganda, it tells me all that I need to know about you.

Maybe to most the reasoned and educated it seems prudent and positive. I sure does to me.
I know I would not return to work unless my employer required my fellow employees to be vaccinated.
Don't you look forward to theaters, stadiums and the like having vaccination requirements to enter?
I sure do. Seems the New York sports teams are leading the way on this.
Peace
Everything is already open here... has been for over a year.

Invasions of what privacy? Why do business owners retain no rights where cons are concerned? IT’s all just whatever they want, which seems odd for the gang that insists gay folks should be barred from buying cakes if someone is terrified of gay weddings. We can force businesses *not* to respect an infectious disease but they gotta stand up for pretend gods?

That same concept is what protects all of your rights.
I support laws that promote the freedom of normal decent people and oppose those that hinder it.

Watch this, actual doctors talking about the vaccine.

You have NO excuse to not get vaccinated. And you might laugh, this is well done.

Back
Top Bottom