• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You Know You're Getting Old When....

Don't say that out loud. I'm supposed to be hated here.

Too late. BTW, I gave it up....I think it's your turn. How old?

Too late. BTW, I gave it up....I think it's your turn. How old?

Me? I'm 34...but if it helps, I feel 50. You're probably more active than I am - moreso since it's now football season.

I barely moved last Saturday. If my recliner could function as a refrigerator and a toilet, I wouldn't have moved at all.

Me? I'm 34...but if it helps, I feel 50. You're probably more active than I am - moreso since it's now football season.

I barely moved last Saturday. If my recliner could function as a refrigerator and a toilet, I wouldn't have moved at all.
That can probably be arranged, but I would suggest a cooler and wearing Depends as the entry level purchase.

You may have come up with your million dollar idea G. Include a free season of the NFL channel and I bet it would make you rich.

Meh, you shouldn't need more than a semi-automatic. They're more accurate anyway.

Well, so far the Tremec is winning out, but the left leg has been complaining.

So Cal traffic sucks. Who needs 5 forward gears?

Haha. I kid, I kid. If I got rich that'd be the last thing I did. It really takes the starch out of the relationship when you marry a trophy wife that gives you a "oh will you just die and leave it all to me already" look several times a day.

Back
Top Bottom