• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You know, I think this deserves it's own thread. It's important.

Yo You’re back to the media bubble schtick again. So you must be really uncomfortable. Let yourself look.
You're the one with the restricted reading list. You take a look outside. I already have.

You have people to be mad at.
Not so that you would notice but I have low expectations. The last real surprise was when Trump turned out to be a good President. I did not see that coming.

Just turn around.
Why? They are no different from the ones in front of me.

You're the one with the restricted reading list. You take a look outside. I already have.

Not so that you would notice but I have low expectations. The last real surprise was when Trump turned out to be a good President. I did not see that coming.

Why? They are no different from the ones in front of me.
You have only looked through the windows that look out on the world the way someone paid someone to tell you to.

It is patently obvious, because you only know the narrative positions and are unaware of any others, unless specifically directed to.

You have only looked through the windows that look out on the world the way someone paid someone to tell you to.

It is patently obvious, because you only know the narrative positions and are unaware of any others, unless specifically directed to.
You know that description fits you a lot better than it fits me, right?

You know that description fits you a lot better than it fits me, right?
There’s that “I know you are but what am i?” again.

Like a broken record you are.

There’s that “I know you are but what am i?” again. Like a broken record you are.
I can lead you to facts but I cannot make you think.

Let it be known that I did try.

I can lead you to facts but I cannot make you think.

Let it be known that I did try.
Well, you can lead to what you believe to be facts, but you can’t make me believe that nonsense. ( your post edited for accuracy)

You have done nothing but point me to someone’s else’s propaganda. You have no engaged at all.

I know why you haven’t. Do you?

Actually, no. But it may take some time before reality sets in.
Sequence of events, in rough order
- Trump invited Russia to get involved in the election
- They did
- He didn’t care, believe Putin’s denial rather than US intelligence
- That was cause for an investigation, which cleared him of conspiracy, that’s it.

Trump’s actions were unethical, and it is clear from Mueller’s report that he committed several acts of obstruction.

Back
Top Bottom