• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You know, I think this deserves it's own thread. It's important.

I think I'll wait for the Durham report before making any decision or taking an opinion.

When the lies get exposed the left want to move on, lol.
They don't get that it was all the various FAKE NEWS that they believed along with other hidden truths that cost Trump the election.
They don't care about ethics. They deny until they get caught then they tell us they don't care. The laptop is a prime example. lol..

Durham Staffer Accidentally Makes Private Emails Public, Fusion GPS Coordination Discussions with Media, and Much More

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ination-discussions-with-media-and-much-more/
Another significant filing by John Durham’s special counsel team to the court was made last night. {READ HERE} Within the filing the staff accidentally did not seal the attachments which are emails between Fusion GPS and many major media outlets. Whoops.

♦ First, the background. In a previous liable lawsuit by Alfa Bank against Fusion GPS, the Russian bank was able to get the internal emails between Fusion GPS and major media outlets as part of the lawsuit discovery phase. Despite the lawsuit failing to advance, those prior emails now become evidence for John Durham to use in the case against Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann.

durham-and-sussmann.jpg

Michael Sussmann, a Perkins Coie lawyer, is accused of lying to the FBI about who he was working for when Sussmann was trying to push the Trump-Russia collusion story to trigger an investigation. Former FBI legal counsel James Baker has said Sussmann told the FBI he was operating independently as a concerned citizen. However, Sussmann is defending himself by saying: (a) he never said he was not working for Clinton at the time he brought the FBI the material, a demonstrable falsehood; and (b) he was motivated by altruism, unrelated to efforts to help Clinton, another demonstrable falsehood

Then there is the part where Manafort signed an agreement to cooperate with Mueller, lied his way out of it, scurried back to the WH his dangled pardon under his arm....and guess what....Trump Pardoned him. Real shocker that.

The lesson from 2016 is don't ever again elect a duck tailed, orange headed corrupt to the core thug with not the hint of a drop of the blood of the public servant running through his vains just because you think he agrees with you. You will never really know where you stand with him and you end up utterly lost in his maze of lies and deceit.

I have asked this question before but its worth asking again: Tell me folks, does anybody actually think Donnie is a religious man?
trump is very religious, he worships the almighty dollar.

Durham Staffer Accidentally Makes Private Emails Public, Fusion GPS Coordination Discussions with Media, and Much More

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ination-discussions-with-media-and-much-more/
Another significant filing by John Durham’s special counsel team to the court was made last night. {READ HERE} Within the filing the staff accidentally did not seal the attachments which are emails between Fusion GPS and many major media outlets. Whoops.

♦ First, the background. In a previous liable lawsuit by Alfa Bank against Fusion GPS, the Russian bank was able to get the internal emails between Fusion GPS and major media outlets as part of the lawsuit discovery phase. Despite the lawsuit failing to advance, those prior emails now become evidence for John Durham to use in the case against Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann.

durham-and-sussmann.jpg

Michael Sussmann, a Perkins Coie lawyer, is accused of lying to the FBI about who he was working for when Sussmann was trying to push the Trump-Russia collusion story to trigger an investigation. Former FBI legal counsel James Baker has said Sussmann told the FBI he was operating independently as a concerned citizen. However, Sussmann is defending himself by saying: (a) he never said he was not working for Clinton at the time he brought the FBI the material, a demonstrable falsehood; and (b) he was motivated by altruism, unrelated to efforts to help Clinton, another demonstrable falsehood

Do you realize that you show us all who you are by posting all these links to all these insane far right wing websites?

I would imagine they had links not only to Russia, but China, France, Great Britain and maybe even….shudder….CANADA!
You need to read the Mueller report again. And again. However many times it takes to deprogram.

why does the OP not have the word "commie" in it?

The commies got to it first.

I would imagine they had links not only to Russia, but China, France, Great Britain and maybe even….shudder….CANADA!
You need to read the Mueller report again. And again. However many times it takes to deprogram.

What the derp ever.

Who said I don't think there was election fraud, I DO!

Then what did you say this?
When the lies get exposed the left want to move on, lol.
They don't get that it was all the various FAKE NEWS that they believed along with other hidden truths that cost Trump the election.

Do you think it took both huge amounts of fraud and Hunter's laptop to kick Trump to the curb? It couldn't possibly be because multi millions tought he was a jerk and a liar who abused his powers for personal power and gain? OK

Then what did you say this?

Do you think it took both huge amounts of fraud and Hunter's laptop to kick Trump to the curb? It couldn't possibly be because multi millions tought he was a jerk and a liar who abused his powers for personal power and gain? OK
I think it was a culmination of media lies, false unknown sourcing, media tech interference, Covid, election fraud, and probably some other issues that are still unknown, The left was desperate and determined not to let Trump get a second term. They pulled out ALL stops!

I think it was a culmination of media lies, false unknown sourcing, media tech interference, Covid, election fraud, and probably some other issues that are still unknown, The left was desperate and determined not to let Trump get a second term. They pulled out ALL stops!
The stops they pulled was to not vote for him....they even chose Biden instead they hated Trump so much. Trump beat Trump....

Allan:

I prefer to swing live cats at immoveable objects. It's much more satisfying when you hear the forlorn cat bleat followed quickly by a lovely squelchy splat. Hmm, good times.

Oh, and grand pappy is a "special" person who sees dead (but still allegedly active) communists everywhere.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.
(No more meow, now!)

From your posting history...you imagine quite a bit. Somewhere in your mind Trump never told a lie, is still President, you imagine massive voter fraud, and that Covid will disappear like a miracle.

However, I do want to thank you for confirming that Trump's campaign had close ties to Russia during the 2016 election. And like a good little comrade, it doesn't bother you,

From your posting history...you imagine quite a bit. Somewhere in your mind Trump never told a lie, is still President, you imagine massive voter fraud, and that Covid will disappear like a miracle.

However, I do want to thank you for confirming that Trump's campaign had close ties to Russia during the 2016 election. And like a good little comrade, it doesn't bother you,
They may have even had close ties with Australia.
We'll never know!
🤦

The stops they pulled was to not vote for him....they even chose Biden instead they hated Trump so much. Trump beat Trump....
We all have our opinion.

Back
Top Bottom