• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You know, I think this deserves it's own thread. It's important.

Because of your viewing of only certain news sources, some of you leftists may not be aware of this.

https://www.axios.com/steele-dossie...ost-6b762a0b-64a9-4259-8697-298e2f04fb3e.html

Lies, lies, and more lies. Anything, without any ethical responsibility, regardless of whether it's truth, to trash the evil Orange man. Did you think we wouldn’t call you on it?
You people started this with this insane scorched Earth propaganda push. The problem is most lies are eventually exposed, as were these.
Remember Yamamoto's (Google it) words, "I fear we have only awakened a sleeping giant" ? Now, in the arena of politics, we shall see who leaves the field of battle intact.
It’s time to set the record straight.
I don't blame you for believing the lies they told. I do blame them. The American public will too.
The only thing WaPo retracted/corrected was naming the source of the 'Golden Showers' story. After additional information from Durham's investigation, the paper said it could not verify the name of the source of that info ('Source D'). Quit with all the "Lies, lies, lies."

It was well known that the information in the dossier was unverified. The judges who approved it as a reason for surveillance in the FISA court knew it, too, unless they were living under a rock somewhere. It was mentioned in every reputable article I read and NO ONE really took the Golden Showers story as some sort of smoking gun. The jokes were hilarious, but if it had ever been 'ammunition' by Russia against Trump, bringing it into the light of day squelched that.

It was not just the Steele Dossier that had people talking about Trump and possible Russia ties, and his obvious attempts to obstruct justice during the investigation is what led to the Mueller investigation.

This isn't the huge deal you think. I'm sure at times the media blew it out of proportion, and I hope they consider that soberly. Some are admitting there were mistakes. But the media trying to lead us around by the ring in our noses is not limited to the Russia investigation. We also have the media to thank for the stolen election CT, just as one enormous example. Hunter's laptop is another.

We need to be careful about all of it.

Are the commies in the room with us now?

“While the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges,”
And now, lets compare what you admitted to just now with what I wrote:

Trump's 2016 campaign's repeated and close ties to Russian intel are well documented.

Looks pretty similar, right?

Grandpappy do you not see this as a problem? A campaign for POTUS had links to the Russian government, an adversary of America. That's not concerning to you?
Not if his candidate won. It would only be troublesome to him if they lost.

What I love is how they brand themselves as some sort of patriot when, one micrometer beneath the veneer of the claim, they are clearly "win at any cost"

Are the commies in the room with us now?
COMMIES ARE ALL AROUND US.
THE CLING TO THE BOTTOMS OF OUR CARS AND TAKE SUSTENANCE FROM THE TAILPIPE.
SOMETIMES I HUG MY KNEES IN THE SHOWER AND RECITE BARRY GOLDWATER SPEECHES TO MAKE THEM GO AWAY.
YOU CAN'T SWING A DEAD CAT IN THIS BITCH WITHOUT BOUNCING IT OFF THE HEAD OF LENIN'S TAXIDERMIED CORPSE

I'm not sure what is more disappointing...the lazy approach the OP takes to the topic or the approval of having Russia involved so much in the campaign.

I'm not sure what is more disappointing...the lazy approach the OP takes to the topic or the approval of having Russia involved so much in the campaign.
The correct answer is - yes.

COMMIES ARE ALL AROUND US.
THE CLING TO THE BOTTOMS OF OUR CARS AND TAKE SUSTENANCE FROM THE TAILPIPE.
SOMETIMES I HUG MY KNEES IN THE SHOWER AND RECITE BARRY GOLDWATER SPEECHES TO MAKE THEM GO AWAY.
YOU CAN'T SWING A DEAD CAT IN THIS BITCH WITHOUT BOUNCING IT OFF THE HEAD OF LENIN'S TAXIDERMIED CORPSE
:ROFLMAO:
Did you write that? That's hilarious.

Last edited:
From the article:
Why it matters: It's one of the most egregious journalistic errors in modern history, and the media's response to its own mistakes has so far been tepid.
"journalistic errors" ?? No, that was knowingly and intentionally implemented.

Outsized coverage of the unvetted document drove a media frenzy at the start of Donald Trump's presidency that helped drive a narrative of collusion between former President Trump and Russia.
With malice, knowingly and intentionally intended to inflict political damage and sow chaos. All found to be lies.

They're the most dangerous pack of jackals in political and societal history. Liars and snakes.

You're upset about the lies and falsehoods regarding Donald Trump. You DO realize that it wasn't long ago that Donald Trump was on Tweeter EVERY day,
telling lies and falsehoods and conspiracy-make-believe-realities plus constantly selling either his wall or parts of his family or consistently bragging about
being able to turn the USA back into some sort of metaphorically step-timing back to drinking fountains just for whites or worse, forcing women back into the kitchens
and feeling like a female piece-of-shit because her neighbor's clothes were whiter than hers and God-Forbid, her husband didn't come home to a sexy wife, ready to
accept his pure manly bodily fluids with a wink and a smile. That's the Trump world and I think it sucks the big one. (Excuse the pun)

You're upset about the lies and falsehoods regarding Donald Trump. You DO realize that it wasn't long ago that Donald Trump was on Tweeter EVERY day,
telling lies and falsehoods and conspiracy-make-believe-realities plus constantly selling either his wall or parts of his family or consistently bragging about
being able to turn the USA back into some sort of metaphorically step-timing back to drinking fountains just for whites or worse, forcing women back into the kitchens
and feeling like a female piece-of-shit because her neighbor's clothes were whiter than hers and God-Forbid, her husband didn't come home to a sexy wife, ready to
accept his pure manly bodily fluids with a wink and a smile. That's the Trump world and I think it sucks the big one. (Excuse the pun)

LOL! What a pile of rubbish. It reminded me of one of my favorite movie lines...

"Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man."

Another bombshell! Luckily I'm safe in the basement under this pizza parlor.

What I'd like you to do is read this however many times it takes till the reality sets in. Forget CNN. Forget Anderson Cooper. Forget the loony liberals on Facebook, or whoever else you're getting the DNC propaganda from. Democrats and liberals typically have a real mental block on this point, to the point of delusion.

Mueller Report, Volume I, page 66, second paragraph:

[In particular,] the investigation examined whether these contacts involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the
Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination.

“While the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges,”

Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,
Then there is the part where Manafort signed an agreement to cooperate with Mueller, lied his way out of it, scurried back to the WH his dangled pardon under his arm....and guess what....Trump Pardoned him. Real shocker that.

The lesson from 2016 is don't ever again elect a duck tailed, orange headed corrupt to the core thug with not the hint of a drop of the blood of the public servant running through his vains just because you think he agrees with you. You will never really know where you stand with him and you end up utterly lost in his maze of lies and deceit.

I have asked this question before but its worth asking again: Tell me folks, does anybody actually think Donnie is a religious man?

Last edited:
For the zillionth time, the Steele Dossier was raw intel....described as such by every US Intel Agency that touched it:
1) earth to posters....figure out what that actually means
2) earth to media....figure out what that actually means
3) maybe then take a chill pill

Nov 14, 2021 - Politics & Policy

The media’s epic fail​

Are we moving backwards in time?
It certainly is a fail. Usually propaganda tries to be a little subtle with its lies.:ROFLMAO:

President Biden has made the COVID-19 crisis and a post-Trump return to national unity and traditional democratic ideals his top priorities.​
Trump's 2016 campaign's repeated and close ties to Russian intel are well documented.
The Big Lie surfaces.

It's hard to believe anyone can post something like this without any hint of sarcasm, but here it is. Kudos.

The only thing WaPo retracted/corrected was naming the source of the 'Golden Showers' story. After additional information from Durham's investigation, the paper said it could not verify the name of the source of that info ('Source D'). Quit with all the "Lies, lies, lies."

It was well known that the information in the dossier was unverified. The judges who approved it as a reason for surveillance in the FISA court knew it, too, unless they were living under a rock somewhere. It was mentioned in every reputable article I read and NO ONE really took the Golden Showers story as some sort of smoking gun. The jokes were hilarious, but if it had ever been 'ammunition' by Russia against Trump, bringing it into the light of day squelched that. It was not just the Steele Dossier that had people talking about Trump and possible Russia ties, and his obvious attempts to obstruct justice during the investigation is what led to the Mueller investigation.

This isn't the huge deal you think. I'm sure at times the media blew it out of proportion, and I hope they consider that soberly. Some are admitting there were mistakes. But the media trying to lead us around by the ring in our noses is not limited to the Russia investigation. We also have the media to thank for the stolen election CT, just as one enormous example. Hunter's laptop is another.

We need to be careful about all of it.
It's bigger than anyone says.

There was nothing to blow out of proportion. The entire multi-year story was pure air and the media always knew. We often talk of the media being apologists, eg the Spunkylama quote, but the Russia Collusion hoax is another level of propaganda.

It certainly is a fail. Usually propaganda tries to be a little subtle with its lies.:ROFLMAO:

President Biden has made the COVID-19 crisis and a post-Trump return to national unity and traditional democratic ideals his top priorities.​

The Big Lie surfaces.

It's hard to believe anyone can post something like this without any hint of sarcasm, but here it is. Kudos.

It's bigger than anyone says.

There was nothing to blow out of proportion. The entire multi-year story was pure air and the media always knew. We often talk of the media being apologists, eg the Spunkylama quote, but the Russia Collusion hoax is another level of propaganda.
Maybe not this year, or next year, but someday the smart people will sift through the propaganda and we'll know the truth and I do believe Russia was in there somewhere using Trump as a useful idiot or threatening his future bank loans, one or the other or both. I don't know that they 'made' him do anything. Donald's own stupid ideas and wish to be liked by his man crush Putin were probably plenty. Trump, the pathetic rich kid from the wrong side of New York, trying to finally be accepted by old money and the powerful.

Needing a gold plated house and a fashion model wife who barely speaks your language is so pathetic.

Maybe not this year, or next year, but someday the smart people will sift through the propaganda and we'll know the truth and I do believe Russia was in there somewhere using Trump as a useful idiot or threatening his future bank loans, one or the other or both. I don't know that they 'made' him do anything. Donald's own stupid ideas and wish to be liked by his man crush Putin were probably plenty. Trump, the pathetic rich kid from the wrong side of New York, trying to finally be accepted by old money and the powerful.

Needing a gold plated house and a fashion model wife who barely speaks your language is so pathetic.

You are entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts.​

― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The facts are plain. The story was planted and the entire media establishment knew it. Yet, they pushed the story for more than two years.

You are entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts.​

― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The facts are plain. The story was planted and the entire media establishment knew it. Yet, they pushed the story for more than two years.
Which story do you mean? There were a lot of stories and they weren't planted. They happened. However, the Mueller report came out fairly quickly with the findings that there was no evidence of collusion with any Americans. Remember that?

But maybe you can understand the frustration of dealing with another political party that is spouting a bucket full of lies and convinced they're true?

When the lies get exposed the left want to move on, lol.
They don't get that it was all the various FAKE NEWS that they believed along with other hidden truths that cost Trump the election.
Good to hear you don't think it was election fraud!

Back
Top Bottom