• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You know, I think this deserves it's own thread. It's important.

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Because of your viewing of only certain news sources, some of you leftists may not be aware of this.

https://www.axios.com/steele-dossie...ost-6b762a0b-64a9-4259-8697-298e2f04fb3e.html

Lies, lies, and more lies. Anything, without any ethical responsibility, regardless of whether it's truth, to trash the evil Orange man. Did you think we wouldn’t call you on it?
You people started this with this insane scorched Earth propaganda push. The problem is most lies are eventually exposed, as were these.
Remember Yamamoto's (Google it) words, "I fear we have only awakened a sleeping giant" ? Now, in the arena of politics, we shall see who leaves the field of battle intact.
It’s time to set the record straight.
I don't blame you for believing the lies they told. I do blame them. The American public will too.

Because of your viewing of only certain news sources, some of you leftists may not be aware of this.

https://www.axios.com/steele-dossie...ost-6b762a0b-64a9-4259-8697-298e2f04fb3e.html

Lies, lies, and more lies. Anything, without any ethical responsibility, regardless of whether it's truth, to trash the evil Orange man. Did you think we wouldn’t call you on it?
You people started this with this insane scorched Earth propaganda push. The problem is most lies are eventually exposed, as were these.
Remember Yamamoto's (Google it) words, "I fear we have only awakened a sleeping giant" ? Now, in the arena of politics, we shall see who leaves the field of battle intact.
I don't blame you for believing the lies they told. I do blame them. The American public will too.
TDS is strong with this one.

Nov 14, 2021 - Politics & Policy

The media’s epic fail​

Are we moving backwards in time?

I promise I won't say "I told you so". Oh, hell, I probably will.

I promise I won't say "I told you so". Oh, hell, I probably will.
il_570xN.786965371_nsy2.jpg

Yet strangely there were many of us who understood what the dossier was the whole time. Unfortunately there are more like you who never figured it out.

Have you read the Senate report confirming the repeated meetings between Manafort and Russian Intel?
Trump fired Manafort. There are three separate statements in the Mueller report stating there is no evidence of collusion with the Russians. The Steele dossier is fake, admitted by it's author. Reality is hard, right?

So?

Please quote the Mueller report stating that.

For you, yes.
What I'd like you to do is read this however many times it takes till the reality sets in. Forget CNN. Forget Anderson Cooper. Forget the loony liberals on Facebook, or whoever else you're getting the DNC propaganda from. Democrats and liberals typically have a real mental block on this point, to the point of delusion.

Mueller Report, Volume I, page 66, second paragraph:

[In particular,] the investigation examined whether these contacts involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the
Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination.

“While the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges,”

Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,”

What I'd like you to do is read this however many times it takes till the reality sets in. Forget CNN. Forget Anderson Cooper. Forget the loony liberals on Facebook, or whoever else you're getting the DNC propaganda from. Democrats and liberals typically have a real mental block on this point, to the point of delusion.

Mueller Report, Volume I, page 66, second paragraph:

[In particular,] the investigation examined whether these contacts involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the
Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination.

“While the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges,”

Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,”
Your reading comprehension must really suck.

“While the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign
Grandpappy do you not see this as a problem? A campaign for POTUS had links to the Russian government, an adversary of America. That's not concerning to you?

Grandpappy do you not see this as a problem? A campaign for POTUS had links to the Russian government, an adversary of America. That's not concerning to you?
He does not understand what the words mean.

He does not understand what the words mean.
Well he typed them. I can't fathom that he doesn't see a problem with identified links between the Russian government and an American political party campaign.

Mindless prattle and yammering.

Big surprise..eh?

Well he typed them. I can't fathom that he doesn't see a problem with identified links between the Russian government and an American political party campaign.
He cut and pasted them without understanding that they made the case against him.

Back
Top Bottom