• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You Just Never Know About Some 'Conservatives'.

Torus34

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Though I consider myself neither liberal nor conservative, I do listen from time to time to 'conservative' AM radio talk shows. One host this morning was castigating the present administration over the state of the economy. He said, paraphrased, that the present administration doesn't know what they're doing in terms of controlling the economy.

Now, I do listen carefully. And that made me wonder what type of government he espoused that would be in control of the economy. There are a few but, as far as I know, that of the United States of America is not granted power under the constitution to be one of them.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

Though I consider myself neither liberal nor conservative, I do listen from time to time to 'conservative' AM radio talk shows. One host this morning was castigating the present administration over the state of the economy. He said, paraphrased, that the present administration doesn't know what they're doing in terms of controlling the economy.

Now, I do listen carefully. And that made me wonder what type of government he espoused that would be in control of the economy. There are a few but, as far as I know, that of the United States of America is not granted power under the constitution to be one of them.

That commentator is wrong. The Biden pukes know exactly what they are doing regarding the economy. The problem is, they want to torpedo the economy...and they are doing just that.

Now. Trump had the right idea: the government gets out of the way and removes roadblocks so the economy can do what it will...which is grow.

That commentator is wrong. The Biden pukes know exactly what they are doing regarding the economy. The problem is, they want to torpedo the economy...and they are doing just that.

Now. Trump had the right idea: the government gets out of the way and removes roadblocks so the economy can do what it will...which is grow
So libs want to torpedo the economy so they'll be voted out of office, lose their jobs, their perqs, their power and hand the country over to the neo-conservatives.

Do you hear yourself talking nonsense?

My economy has been great, I might nearly double my salary this year. Its been great for a lot of people who have left their fast food or doordash jobs for something that pays better as well.

So libs want to torpedo the economy so they'll be voted out of office, lose their jobs, their perqs, their power and hand the country over to the neo-conservatives.

They won't have to worry about being voted out of office if they can get HR1 passed.

HR1 won't torpedo the economy? Great!
No. HR1 makes sure the Dems stay in power no matter what they do to torpedo the economy.

Now. Trump had the right idea: the government gets out of the way and removes roadblocks so the economy can do what it will...which is grow.
The economy is doing wonderfully.

The various gauges we use to measure the economy are almost all as good or better than they’ve been in years, and in aggregate, better than they been since the beginning of the 21st-century. GDP growth, unemployment rates, average wages have all been moving in the right direction, with unemployment at about 4%, a multi-year low even with places like New York City lagging behind; GDP growth is expected to be above 5.5% for 2021, the best since 1984; wage growth for the bottom of the economic pyramid has been notable for the first time in a generation. In fact, wage growth for the bottom of the economic pyramid has actually been faster than the one thing that dampens the picture: inflation.

Then there is still no reason to torpedo the economy, if your fears are true about HR1.
They aren't torpedoing the economy to stay in power.

I don't listen to those AM extremists anymore. I did my time already. When NPR interviews a Tweetyist, I turn off the radio. That shit gets no play in my ride.

I'll bite: Why are they torpedoing the economy?
There are lots of reasons, but they all boil down to the goals of the Globalists.

IMHO, the best thing the government can do to "control the economy" is the f*** out of the way. I include both parties in this position. We need a basic framework of law governing financial interactions, simple workplace safety rules, some environment overbite and that's about it.

it's so nutty

Uncontrolled deficit spending, further enriching of the already very wealthiest Americans, trading the environment for corporate profits, and his disastrous handling of the pandemic were all substantial elements of the (6X bankrupt) one term, twice impeached, Trump’s economic failure, all contributing to blowing up the national debt by $7,800,000,000,000, and leaving 3,000,000 more Americans out of work than on his first day in office.

Those are the real facts.

Uncontrolled deficit spending, further enriching of the already very wealthiest Americans, trading the environment for corporate profits, and his disastrous handling of the pandemic were all substantial elements of the (6X bankrupt) one term, twice impeached, Trump’s economic failure, all contributing to blowing up the national debt by $7,800,000,000,000, and leaving 3,000,000 more Americans out of work than on his first day in office.

Those are the real facts.
As usual...deflection.

You are dismissed.

I think the left is so certain of their superiority in numbers, and that they have so vilified the Right, and that they have so indoctrinated enough people, that they will win anyway. Okay, inflation is crazy, but think of the bigger picture of climate change, racism, LGBTQ issues, etc. And if that doesn't work, talk about Trump. That's their mindset.

Remember, when Biden was elected, he was asked about who he might run against in 2024. And he said "I don't even know if there's going to be a Republican party in 2024, do you?". I think he genuinely believed it was on the way out, or that they would be successful at destroying it.

They won't have to worry about being voted out of office if they can get HR1 passed.

So you admit that if elections are made fair republicans can't win?

One sec, he's gotta check marching orders on that one.

I'll guess: "illegal brown people! That's what I mean!"

So you admit that if elections are made fair republicans can't win?
Not at all. If election can't be determined by fraud, the Democrats can't win.

Not at all. If election can't be determined by fraud, the Democrats can't win.
What a nonsense lie.

There is zero statistically significant voter fraud in the US. The evidence for that fact is overwhelming. Irrefutable.

And yet democrats win all the time and Biden beat Trump by a large margin.

If you have a patriotic bone in your body for christs sake man, stop perpetuating outrighties about American elections.

Back
Top Bottom