• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You Just Never Know About Some 'Conservatives'.

Your spittle spraying diatribe say you are the one that "knows nothing". Calm down. Act nice.

Yes, we need to learn to be more calm, mature, gentlemanly, serene, knowledgeable, and sophisticated- like our conservative friends and leaders. Oh and we'll try to remember to cut down on the spittle.

fyourfeelings.jpgtrumphandicapped3.pngtrumpsayingf.jpg

I don't watch Fox News.

Trump's tariffs are irrelevant. We are talking about Biden's pukes.

But it sure sounds like you are parroting your left wing Trump hater multimedia echo chamber. And that means that YOU simply know nothing.
Trump's tariffs are not irrelevant. Do you even know what a tariff is? You said Trump believed in the free market. Bullshit.

There are two reasons that you stated Trump believed in a free market economy. --

1) You lied

2) You aren't aware of Trump's tariffs, because you're uninformed.

I think it's probably #2.

Trump's tariffs are not irrelevant. Do you even know what a tariff is?
I know exactly what a tariff is...but that's irrelevant so I won't deal with your deflection in this thread.

Start a new one if you want to talk about it.

(Better yet, go read some of the numerous thread about it.)

I know exactly what a tariff is...but that's irrelevant so I won't deal with your deflection in this thread.

Start a new one if you want to talk about it.

(Better yet, go read some of the numerous thread about it.)
So it must be reason #1 -- you lied about Trump believing in a free market economy.

So it must be reason #1 -- you lied about Trump believing in a free market economy.
Nothing I said should make you think that, so that means you are making shit up.

You are dismissed.

Nothing I said should make you think that, so that means you are making shit up.

You are dismissed.
You made the shit up about Trump believing in a free market.

You are dismissed....which is better than hundreds of your Jan 6 traitor friends, who are currently rotting in jail.

Back
Top Bottom