• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You Just Never Know About Some 'Conservatives'.

My economy has been great, I might nearly double my salary this year. Its been great for a lot of people who have left their fast food or doordash jobs for something that pays better as well.

Hi, tacomancer!

Thank you for your anecdotal response.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

IMHO, the best thing the government can do to "control the economy" is the f*** out of the way. I include both parties in this position. We need a basic framework of law governing financial interactions, simple workplace safety rules, some environment overbite and that's about it.

Hi, Bullseye!

Thank you for taking time to post a reply.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

I think the left is so certain of their superiority in numbers, and that they have so vilified the Right, and that they have so indoctrinated enough people, that they will win anyway. Okay, inflation is crazy, but think of the bigger picture of climate change, racism, LGBTQ issues, etc. And if that doesn't work, talk about Trump. That's their mindset.

Remember, when Biden was elected, he was asked about who he might run against in 2024. And he said "I don't even know if there's going to be a Republican party in 2024, do you?". I think he genuinely believed it was on the way out, or that they would be successful at destroying it.
ok

What a nonsense lie.

There is zero statistically significant voter fraud in the US. The evidence for that fact is overwhelming. Irrefutable.

And yet democrats win all the time and Biden beat Trump by a large margin.

If you have a patriotic bone in your body for christs sake man, stop perpetuating outrighties about American elections.
You sound like a robot...repeating what's been programmed into you.

You are dismissed.

Not at all. If election can't be determined by fraud, the Democrats can't win.
Maybe you need to actually read HR1. I don't think you understand what it's for.

There are lots of reasons, but they all boil down to the goals of the Globalists.

Other than free market global trade, what are those goals? And how are they different than the goals of conservatives like Koch Industries?

Other than free market global trade, what are those goals? And how are they different than the goals of conservatives like Koch Industries?
sigh...

Another one who doesn't know what a Globalist is. Do a forum search for definition globalist w/my name. Your questions will be answered.

I'm serious. I'm ****ing tired of educating people who are too lazy to educate themselves.

Media is built on "CONTROVERSY" it makes the Pundits "Wealthy" and makes "Fools" of the public that delude themselves to think everything they see and hear is truth...... when people figure that out... Maybe they will learn to research and think for themselves.

As long as people buy into the "Controversy" Business and Industry Greed Mongers will use it against you and over inflate "anything" and "everything"... "Greed" does not care what it uses to fuel itself... "Greed is concerned about Greed"

Dumb ass people will also create means for themselves to be Fleeced.

The Eyes decieve the mind, and drama spin, keeps the fools entertained... and people lose the sense of understanding how to place "Value". It's how to trap a sucker everytime. Greed Mongers know this program very well and they will continue to use it upon and against a society of "dumb ass people', who are caught up in Vanity and Ego. It creates Bigots and Bastardized Mentalities... and fools have become enamoured with Bigotry and Bastardizations.

Those who don't figure it out...
only have themselves to blame.

I don't listen to those AM extremists anymore. I did my time already. When NPR interviews a Tweetyist, I turn off the radio. That shit gets no play in my ride.
Lol....even NPR has content too much for you? Just how extreme left are you?

Lol....even NPR has content too much for you? Just how extreme left are you?
When NPR interviewed Tweety loyalists, they just sat there lying their asses off. Nope. Not listening to that bullshit.

sigh...

Another one who doesn't know what a Globalist is. Do a forum search for definition globalist w/my name. Your questions will be answered.

I'm serious. I'm ****ing tired of educating people who are too lazy to educate themselves.

Well, when I do my research, this is what I see:

"Globalism refers to various patterns of meaning beyond the merely international. It is used by political scientists, such as Joseph Nye, to describe "attempts to understand all the interconnections of the modern world—and to highlight patterns that underlie (and explain) them."[1] While primarily associated with world-systems, it can be used to describe other global trends...

The term is now frequently used as a pejorative by far-right movements and conspiracy theorists. False usage in this way has also been associated with anti-semitism, as anti-semites frequently appropriate the word globalist for Jews.[3][4][5]"

Am I doing this research right? If not, please correct me and let me know where I can look to get better educated on the usage of this term. I know it's a pain, but part of the usefulness of this fora is to try to clear up misunderstandings others may have of our positions. Thanks in advance.

Media is built on "CONTROVERSY" it makes the Pundits "Wealthy" and makes "Fools" of the public that delude themselves to think everything they see and hear is truth...... when people figure that out... Maybe they will learn to research and think for themselves.

As long as people buy into the "Controversy" Business and Industry Greed Mongers will use it against you and over inflate "anything" and "everything"... "Greed" does not care what it uses to fuel itself... "Greed is concerned about Greed"

Dumb ass people will also create means for themselves to be Fleeced.

The Eyes deceive the mind, and drama spin, keeps the fools entertained... and people lose the sense of understanding how to place "Value". It's how to trap a sucker everytime. Greed Mongers know this program very well and they will continue to use it upon and against a society of "dumb ass people', who are caught up in Vanity and Ego. It creates Bigots and Bastardized Mentalities... and fools have become enamored with Bigotry and Bastardizations.

Those who don't figure it out... only have themselves to blame.
One should never throw away Honest Principles - Insult or Degrade Their Own Integrity - or Forget God Given Principles and Values - to submit themselves to being Misled by "Controversy Promoting Pundits".

Each Individual and Anyone who Votes - should know what America's PREAMBLE, established as principles and values for American Democracy and All Person Within America.
Each Individual and Anyone who Votes - should know, what the Role of House of Representatives and what is the Role of The Senate, and Their Constitutional Duty To Do Their Duty to Honor The Principles and Values of THE PREAMBLE, and abide by the unbiased principles laid out in the Articles of The Constitution's Guidelines and Processes.
Each Individual and Anyone who Votes - should know The President is Not A King, Not A Dictator, and DOES NOT Rule by Decree.

(Stop expecting The President to solve problems that Knowledgeable Voters and Policy Educated Citizens are Responsible to Address and Resolve
through their Elected Representatives and Elected Senators.)

READ LEGISLATION FOR YOURSELF, AND STOP BEING LED BY DRAMA ANTICS

If one is not doing that, they probably need to "shut up" with regurgitating what pundits feed into them.

When there was 1hr News at 6pm - people were not fed so much bullshit, because in one hour they did not have time to do anything but 'REPORT" THE NEWS..
They did not have time to a round table game of book seller opinions

STOP LISTENING TO "ALL DAY LONG" "TALKING HEADS

Use that time to
READ LEGISLATION FOR YOURSELF

FEDERAL REGISTER

CONGRESS.GOV

(You will find that you may become a much happier person, and appreciate American Government more than you ever thought you could. )

Last edited:
Well, when I do my research, this is what I see:

"Globalism refers to various patterns of meaning beyond the merely international. It is used by political scientists, such as Joseph Nye, to describe "attempts to understand all the interconnections of the modern world—and to highlight patterns that underlie (and explain) them."[1] While primarily associated with world-systems, it can be used to describe other global trends...

The term is now frequently used as a pejorative by far-right movements and conspiracy theorists. False usage in this way has also been associated with anti-semitism, as anti-semites frequently appropriate the word globalist for Jews.[3][4][5]"

Am I doing this research right? If not, please correct me and let me know where I can look to get better educated on the usage of this term. I know it's a pain, but part of the usefulness of this fora is to try to clear up misunderstandings others may have of our positions. Thanks in advance.
Okay. You go with "Wiki". I'll go with the dictionary. Just be aware that I'm talking about something that is defined, while you are talking about some psychobabble you got off of Wiki.

Moving on...

Okay. You go with "Wiki". I'll go with the dictionary. Just be aware that I'm talking about something that is defined, while you are talking about some psychobabble you got off of Wiki.

Moving on...

Dictionary? OK. Here’s what that says:

“glob·al·ism (glō′bə-lĭz′əm)
n.

1. A national geopolitical policy in which the entire world is regarded as the appropriate sphere for a state's influence.
2. The development of social, cultural, technological, or economic networks that transcend national boundaries; globalization.”

So I’m still having trouble seeing the horror in this concept which requires such hushed and foreboding tones in which to speak.

Moving on...

“Question: What Is The Truest Definition Of Globalization?

Answer: Princess Diana's death.

Question: How come?

Answer: An English princess with an Egyptian boyfriend crashes in a French tunnel, while in a German car with a Dutch engine, driven by a Belgian who was drunk on Scottish whisky, followed closely by Italian Paparazzi on Japanese motorcycles; treated by an American doctor using Brazilian medicines.

This is sent to you by an American, using Bill Gates's technology, and you're probably reading this on a computer that uses Taiwanese chips, and a Korean monitor, assembled by Bangladeshi workers in a Singapore plant, transported by Indian lorry-drivers, hijacked by Indonesians, unloaded by Sicilian longshoremen, and trucked to you by Mexican illegals.”

Dictionary? OK. Here’s what that says:

“glob·al·ism (glō′bə-lĭz′əm)
n.

1. A national geopolitical policy in which the entire world is regarded as the appropriate sphere for a state's influence.
2. The development of social, cultural, technological, or economic networks that transcend national boundaries; globalization.”

So I’m still having trouble seeing the horror in this concept which requires such hushed and foreboding tones in which to speak.
Cool. So go this THAT one instead of the Wiki nonsense.

Look. You keep coming up with stuff that is irrelevant or nonsensical. Here's the correct definition: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/globalist

I don't want to hear any more nonsense about Globalism, okay? You now know what I mean when I refer to it.

Cool. So go this THAT one instead of the Wiki nonsense.

Look. You keep coming up with stuff that is irrelevant or nonsensical. Here's the correct definition: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/globalist

I don't want to hear any more nonsense about Globalism, okay? You now know what I mean when I refer to it.

Globalism has benefited the middle and upper classes in this country tremendously and has been a major source of its economic growth. If globalization is halted, and more nationalist policies are pursued like bringing back manufacturing jobs, the entire US economy would be absolutely devastated.

It is true, however, the non-college educated, low-skilled folks like the Trump base has been hurt by this. I’m not saying this in a pejorative way. They really have been hurt by this loss of manufacturing and other low- skilled jobs, and it’s understandable why they would hate it so much.

So what to do about all this?

Just like most such issues, the answers are of course not easy or simple. But the hard truth is that the United States economy does not need low skilled jobs anymore. It can much more efficiently outsource those jobs. It needs an educated, highly skilled workforce. That’s why Hillary Clinton’s plan in 2016 was to help America make that transition. But the Trump base, which prides itself so much on being hard-working, refused, because I guess retraining would be too hard to do. They may be hard-working, but not THAT hard-working. They want to keep sticking with their low skilled jobs and obsolete technologies like coal. But is that really what’s good for the nation in the long run? Do you really think that’s the approach that will keep the American economy competitive in this new world and “make America great again”?

Last edited:
Globalism has benefited the middle and upper classes in this country tremendously and has been a major source of its economic growth. If globalization is halted, and more nationalist policies are pursued like bringing back manufacturing jobs, the entire US economy would be absolutely devastated.

It is true, however, the non-college educated, low-skilled folks like the Trump base has been hurt by this. I’m not saying this in a pejorative way. They really have been hurt by this loss of manufacturing and other low- skilled jobs, and it’s understandable why they would hate it so much.

So what to do about all this?

Just like most such issues, the answers are of course not easy or simple. But the hard truth is that the United States economy does not need low skilled jobs anymore. It can much more efficiently outsource those jobs. It needs an educated, highly skilled workforce. That’s why Hillary Clinton’s plan in 2016 was to help America make that transition. But the Trump base, which prides itself so much on being hard-working, refused, because I guess retraining would be too hard to do. They want to keep sticking with their low skilled jobs and obsolete technologies like coal. But is that really what’s good for the nation in the long run? Do you really think that’s the approach that will keep the American economy competitive in this new world and “make America great again”?
Oooo, a Clintonista still trying to convince us the Hildabeest was a viable candidate.

Back
Top Bottom