• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"You just f---ed it all up": Trump dressed down Mulvaney in front of congressional leaders

Re: "You just f---ed it all up": Trump dressed down Mulvaney in front of congressional leaders

'member when "It's a big ****ing deal" was scandalous?

Re: "You just f---ed it all up": Trump dressed down Mulvaney in front of congressional leaders

Remember when MotherFer was???

Trump's job is to get the best out of his staff members. A lot of stars have emerged from the administration.

Yup they are now on dancing with the stars and big brother!

Trump's job is to get the best out of his staff members. A lot of stars have emerged from the administration.

True. In fact, I'd never heard of Stormy Daniels before about a year ago.

Well... that was on live TV.

EDIT - that didn't bother me. This one, with Trump, does. Not the use of language, but the timing and who was present.

Last edited:

Scandal inflation, or scandalflation. Trump has brought about a lot of it.

No wonder Trump's staff are so prone to quit.

Yes like Flynn, Pruitt, Comey, and the liar sanders :lamo

Per the rubric article:

Mulvaney inserted himself into the conversation and tried to negotiate a compromise sum of money, according to the sources in the room. Mulvaney said "that if Dems weren't OK with $5.7 [billion] and the president wasn't OK with $1.3 [the Democratic offer] ... he was trying to say we should find a middle ground," one of the sources said, paraphrasing Mulvaney's remarks.​

Mulvaney seems hewn to the notion that the sum of money is central to the issue. It's not. What matters is what it's going to be spent on.

Son: "Dad, can I have $2000 to go to NY for the weekend?"
Dad: "I'm not permitting you to go to NY for the weekend, so no."
Son: "Well, how about $1000?"
Dad: "What part of 'you're not going to NY for the weekend' confuses you? It's not about the money. It's that you're not going to NY for the weekend.​

Mulvaney's tack indicates he doesn't get that no sum of money will be appropriated to build a wall on the southern border.

It's all part of the dumbing down of America and the loss of the tradition of respect for others.

It's a very 'Putinesque' strategy that Trump emulates. Oleg Deripaska is in the video, 'give me back my pen!'

It's a very 'Putinesque' strategy that Trump emulates. Oleg Deripaska is in the video, 'give me back my pen!'

Putin is either the or one of the most effective political leaders on the planet....taking lessons from the best is always a good idea.

Putin is either the or one of the most effective political leaders on the planet....taking lessons from the best is always a good idea.

Except for the fact that Putin is a ruthless murderer and oligarch. Taking lessons from someone more like Winston Churchill, FDR or even Abraham Lincoln would be what would make, not only an effective leader, but one that history will remember in a good way. I guarantee there will never be statues or monuments erected for Donald J. Trump unless he pays for them himself.

I'm sure Numnuts wholeheartedly agrees with you, after all Putin is a 'winner', who cares how he wins? Trump doesn't. Taking lessons from one of the world's most ruthless murdering despots explains a lot...

...I guarantee there will never be statues or monuments erected for Donald J. Trump unless he pays for them himself.

It doesn't matter if he's convicted for working with Putin to steal our election or not, you can bet The Cult will start up a GoFundMe page...

I'm sure Numnuts wholeheartedly agrees with you, after all Putin is a 'winner', who cares how he wins? Trump doesn't. Taking lessons from one of the world's most ruthless murdering despots explains a lot...

It doesn't matter if he's convicted for working with Putin to steal our election or not, you can bet The Cult will start up a GoFundMe page...

In a sea of incompetent liars who are always making excuses for their crap work the ones who know how to get things done lead, how they get it done becomes less important...beggars cant be choosers.

Did you somehow not notice the return of the Strong Men all around this planet?

Give me a break....

In a sea of incompetent liars who are always making excuses for their crap work the ones who know how to get things done lead, how they get it done becomes less important...beggars cant be choosers.

Did you somehow not notice the return of the Strong Men all around this planet?

Give me a break....

Yes we know, it's the ends not the means with conservative despots. The Cult should be thrilled to be grooming one of their own...

Yes we know, it's the ends not the means with conservative despots. The Cult should be thrilled to be grooming one of their own...

The Little People all around the world keep voting in and/or thinking highly of their Strong Men, because they have gotten to "ENOUGH!" with the failed official leadership.

If you dont like it I suggest that you join me in informing the FAILED INTELLIGENTSIA! that they need to do better work.

We the LP had cause to give up, We have cause to decide that we have gotten to "ENOUGH!"

We are well out of screwing around time, and the lies and other abuse has to be over.

I SAID SO

Last edited:

Can you name me one of these many. I am trying to think but am coming up blank. Maybe I need coffee first. Help me out.

Can you name me one of these many. I am trying to think but am coming up blank. Maybe I need coffee first. Help me out.

Corey Lewandowski, Sebastian Gorka, Robert Lighthizer, Nick Ayers, etc.

Geesh. No wonder Russia was successful with their propaganda during the election campaign. So many willing to lap it up with not a thought.

Geesh. No wonder Russia was successful with their propaganda during the election campaign. So many willing to lap it up with not a thought.

That I find you trash talking rather than dealing with the subject matter tells me all that I need to know.

Corey Lewandowski, Sebastian Gorka, Robert Lighthizer, Nick Ayers, etc.

You got me there. Stars every one. Look at all they have accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom