• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"You just f---ed it all up": Trump dressed down Mulvaney in front of congressional leaders

Re: "You just f---ed it all up": Trump dressed down Mulvaney in front of congressional leaders

Except for the fact that Putin is a ruthless murderer and oligarch. Taking lessons from someone more like Winston Churchill, FDR or even Abraham Lincoln would be what would make, not only an effective leader, but one that history will remember in a good way. I guarantee there will never be statues or monuments erected for Donald J. Trump unless he pays for them himself.

Only if there is a monument to Sugar Daddies will that happen !!:lamo

Re: "You just f---ed it all up": Trump dressed down Mulvaney in front of congressional leaders

This is just more Trumpian theater. When are we going to realize that theater is all Trump has got. Its Trump's latest version of the Apprentice. Of course unfortunately we have some "Americans" that like this fraudulent facade of an administration because it suits their purposes. Who gives a damn what Trump says about certified kook Mick the Quick? Who cares what Mick the Quick says?

The whole thing is a frigging freak show. That much should be obvious by now.

Geesh. No wonder Russia was successful with their propaganda during the election campaign. So many willing to lap it up with not a thought.

says the fake dossier believer.

I'm sure Numnuts wholeheartedly agrees with you, after all Putin is a 'winner', who cares how he wins? Trump doesn't. Taking lessons from one of the world's most ruthless murdering despots explains a lot...

It doesn't matter if he's convicted for working with Putin to steal our election or not, you can bet The Cult will start up a GoFundMe page...

And the funniest thing is that Trump would try to steal those funds and use them to pay legal fees because he's going to spend the rest of his life in courtrooms giving depositions on the multiple local, state and federal lawsuits he'll be fighting. "I love it"

This is just more Trumpian theater. When are we going to realize that theater is all Trump has got. Its Trump's latest version of the Apprentice. Of course unfortunately we have some "Americans" that like this fraudulent facade of an administration because it suits their purposes. Who gives a damn what Trump says about certified kook Mick the Quick? Who cares what Mick the Quick says?

The whole thing is a frigging freak show. That much should be obvious by now.

Trump is running his Presidency like a reality TV show. That's why smart people didn't vote for him. Adults with critical thinking skills didn't want a reality TV President.

'member when "It's a big ****ing deal" was scandalous?

Remember when America sharted when Joe Wilson yelled 'Liar" to Obama?

That I find you trash talking rather than dealing with the subject matter tells me all that I need to know.
According to the article, it was President Trump that was doing the trash talking. I hope Pence did not hear those nasty words. He might be scarred

Remember when America sharted when Joe Wilson yelled 'Liar" to Obama?

It's called "respect." It was an outrageous show of disrespect when Wilson did that. And likewise is was an outrageous show of disrespect by Trump to call out his chief of staff in that manner and in front of those people. If Mick had an ounce of self-respect he would have turned to the president and said "With all due respect Mr. President, Fxxk you. I quit."

Now that puts conservatives (once again) in the unenviable position of having to defend and deflect the boorish behavior of the president. And they will, as always, rise to the occasion and make excuses or whataboutisms or whatever they need to do.

It's called "respect." It was an outrageous show of disrespect when Wilson did that. And likewise is was an outrageous show of disrespect by Trump to call out his chief of staff in that manner and in front of those people. If Mick had an ounce of self-respect he would have turned to the president and said "With all due respect Mr. President, Fxxk you. I quit."

Now that puts conservatives (once again) in the unenviable position of having to defend and deflect the boorish behavior of the president. And they will, as always, rise to the occasion and make excuses or whataboutisms or whatever they need to do.
Wow, maybe Mick isn't a puss.

Back
Top Bottom