• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You have to pass the bill to find out what's innit [W:7]

Pushing the small stores and mom and pop shops right off the map .

Sigh. I guess I have to write myself a letter. I'll send it certified mail so there's no doubt that I notified me.

I wonder just how many people in America really know all there is to know about this stupid law?

If anybody.

I wonder just how many people in America really know all there is to know about this stupid law?

If anybody.
Another question that might be asked is who in congress that voted for it has read the bill?

My small business is doing fine. Isn't yours? You must not be running it very well. Maybe you need better bootstraps.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread moved to a more suitable location.

WHY? they are exempt from any HC mandate...............but all thier employes will stil get HC via medcaid or exchanges.

Ah,,,,, sending ONE LETTER is so expensive, or just tell them all in person for FREE................

Say, what are the requirements for notice in CEO care? (snicker)

My small business is doing fine. Isn't yours? You must not be running it very well. Maybe you need better bootstraps.

What is a bootstrap ?

Back
Top Bottom