• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You have to just laugh when Black lives matter is attacked from the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Black lives matter is now a hate group as far as our countries biggest hate group is concerned, our own conservative regressive party. Simply look at the facts, list the hate from the regressive party and list the hate from black lives matter and there is no comparison. One is trying to do something about a real issue in this country and the other is using hate to keep the political support over a over abundance of haters in this country and what they are offering is the destruction of this counties values and future.

Black lives matter is now a hate group as far as our countries biggest hate group is concerned, our own conservative regressive party. Simply look at the facts, list the hate from the regressive party and list the hate from black lives matter and there is no comparison. One is trying to do something about a real issue in this country and the other is using hate to keep the political support over a over abundance of haters in this country and what they are offering is the destruction of this counties values and future.

Okay, the GOP is nowhere near close to being a hate group. And neither is BLM.

Looknat you with all the compassion...

I was not aware that the conservatives were killing police officers.

Republicans support law and order and the police.

BlackLivesMatter call on their people to murder police officers.......and their people murder police officers.

Yes, one or the other is a hate group.

You figure it out.

We live in a time of hyperbole where words have lost all meaning.

I put this quote of yours into google translate and got nothin'...

Racism In America: White People Think It's Worse For White People, Research Finds

Trying to explain these results, the authors pointed out in the Post that many white respondents indicated they felt that success in America was a limited resource of sorts — and that advances for black Americans would pull success from white Americans. White respondents thought bias against black people was rapidly declining, which, in turn, was leading to "a new inequality — at their expense," the writers, Michael I. Norton and Samuel R. Sommers, noted.

Other research has noted that white Americans think anti-black bias isn't as pervasive as black Americans feel it is. For instance, according to Pew Research, "sixty-four percent of blacks adults say blacks are treated less fairly than whites in the workplace, compared with 22 percent of whites who say the same."
Racism In America: White People Think It's Worse For White People, Research Finds

It is not just the Right that has had just about enough of Black bitching and moaning...

the irony here is your hate is on display for all.

you are disparaging such a large group of individuals because of your hate.

/thread.

The real issue is not that police officers shoot African Americans in disproportionate number. They do not. The issue BLM should address is that Blacks kill a disproportionate number of their own. Correcting that matter would show care for Black lives.

The real issue is that Blacks expect to be treated like Whites regardless of how badly they act. This is within the context of Blacks expecting to get to the same life results as Whites regardless of how little education they get and also regardless of how little other work they do. That is not how this works, which they would know if they worked on their education a smidge, which is each person's obligation to themselves as well as to the rest of us. I do not take seriously complaints about lack of obtainment of the good life from those who refuse to do what they can to help themselves.

I opt out of the pity party.

Last edited:

I found this post by Googling "really stupid things people say". Thanks.

Okay, the GOP is nowhere near close to being a hate group. And neither is BLM.
Blacks, women, unions, government workers, the 47% Muslims, gays, Mexicans, Obama, Clinton, Clinton both of them. We will add the 90% hate list education, government, social security, Medicare, health care, clean air, science and facts. Now it is your turn.

Blacks, women, unions, government workers, the 47% Muslims, gays, Mexicans, Obama, Clinton, Clinton both of them. We will add the 90% hate list education, government, social security, Medicare, health care, clean air, science and facts. Now it is your turn.

I am sure you can demonstrate Republican hate for each and every group you listed.

We will all wait.

Thanks

I found this post by Googling "really stupid things people say". Thanks.
I would guess the reason you would say why Trump is the new head of your party is because of unrest, but then what about the last decades of endless hate rhetoric that has been coming out of the mouths of almost all regressive politicians. You got caught when Trump became your man of the hour while the most ugly hateful things were coming out of his mouths to show what your party has deteriorated to.

I would guess the reason you would say why Trump is the new head of your party is because of unrest, but then what about the last decades of endless hate rhetoric that has been coming out of the mouths of almost all regressive politicians. You got caught when Trump became your man of the hour while the most ugly hateful things were coming out of his mouths to show what your party has deteriorated to.

Nothing makes me laugh more than a stupid post. You made my day twice today. Well done!

I am sure you can demonstrate Republican hate for each and every group you listed.

We will all wait.

Thanks
well they are totally against these things to the level of frothing coming out of their mouths while they talk about them. Other then that if you want to go through with the exercise of why any one of these things I listed shouldn't be on the list and tell us why, then I'll use my time i set aside for staring at a blank wall to read your response..

Nothing makes me laugh more than a stupid post. You made my day twice today. Well done!
So you have nothing, then why be here, go somewhere were your grandiose talents will be appreciated.

“It’s a 20 year plan. We never thought that far. We never thought future thinking where we can build. When that happens, there’s no cop problems, because there’s no problems in Brentwood. It’s problems in the hood. How do we take accountability for ourselves? More than fifty percent of black people killed in America are killed by black people. We gotta stop killing ourselves and stop destroying our community when something goes wrong.”
Will.i.am

Will.i.am On Police Brutality: ‘We Gotta Stop Killing Ourselves’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom