• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You Have to Hear This To Believe It! Is Trump Still All There?

Jack2aTee

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump: "Right now in a number of states the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother's womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change." o_O:oops:

I mean let's put aside the facts that Trump apparently doesn't know which month a baby is born in. The startling thing is he didn't even try to correct himself the way an ordinary person would after making such an egregious error. Is Trump's mind slowly turning to mush? Is the pressure of consistently being behind in the polls and the reality that he may be ushered forcefully from the WH finally getting to him? And he has the gall to criticize Biden as having no mind left...!

Is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

Last edited:
Forgot to take his Aricept.

Takes me back to the days of George W:

“I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.”

“Too many OB/GYNs aren’t able to practice their love with women all across the country.”

Trump: "Right now in a number of states the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother's womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change." o_O:oops:

I mean let's put aside the facts that Trump apparently doesn't know which month a baby is born in. The startling thing is he didn't even try to correct himself the way an ordinary person would after making such an egregious error. Is Trump's mind slowly turning to mush? Is the pressure of consistently being behind in the polls and the reality that he may be ushered forcefully from the WH finally getting to him? And he has the gall to criticize Biden as having no mind left...!

How dare the laws allow babies to be born in the ninth month. It is wrong! It has to change!

Call the men with the butterfly nets please.

He mean "torn" instead of "born". That's plain enough. It's the kind of mistake you make when you're reading something for the first time. He obviously didn't prepare for the speech.

It will be interesting to see how any Trump supporters explain away this gaff. and some complain about Biden. Good grief.

He mean "torn" instead of "born". That's plain enough. It's the kind of mistake you make when you're reading something for the first time. He obviously didn't prepare for the speech.
We know what he meant to say. Trump and his supporters make fun of Biden's gaff's. Turn around is fair play..

He reads most teleprompter speeches as if he is seeing the material for the first time. He’s a lazy buffoon, usually you can tell when he ****s up as he will go into an impromptu riff.....

One or two times I could accept. But it's happening too much. Way TOO much:

President U-Licious S Grant
Cap-sicle
InfantTroopen
Sahvan country
Renoversh (renovations, presumably)
Defensive mishez
Proh-ess (?)
gain mo-meM-tum
Heroilynn (heroin?)
Deli-gi-ti-mi-tize
As bad id-i-zizz
An an-o-mizz...anomonisssss
Staticks....su-tick-six
Americans of all walks of lice

I mean the list goes on and on and on. Trump claims to not drink or take drugs but when you watch the video below it's easy to think he's taking both as he buckles under the pressure of an imminent loss at the ballot box and possible prison afterward.

One or two times I could accept. But it's happening too much. Way TOO much:

President U-Licious S Grant
Cap-sicle
InfantTroopen
Sahvan country
Renoversh (renovations, presumably)
Defensive mishez
Proh-ess (?)
gain mo-meM-tum
Heroilynn (heroin?)
Deli-gi-ti-mi-tize
As bad id-i-zizz
An an-o-mizz...anomonisssss
Staticks....su-tick-six
Americans of all walks of lice

I mean the list goes on and on and on. Trump claims to not drink or take drugs but when you watch the video below it's easy to think he's taking both as he buckles under the pressure of an imminent loss at the ballot box and possible prison afterward.

Oranges for origins.
I know, I just mean there's lots of ways to screw up. This time It's a guy who's none too bright reading aloud something he never read before. It's almost like dyslexia, that kind of simple-mindedness, he saw the word 'babies' and his mind triggered the word 'born' when he saw 'o-r-n'.

Back
Top Bottom