• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You guys have a lot of rules, but then you knew that ;)

saveliberty

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Conservative here, with a sense of humor, which may prove my downfall given the rules. Though it has been a challenge, I have made friends with liberals. Hopefully we can politely agree to disagree and find other common ground beyond that issue which divides.

I also enjoy informal general discussions. Some of the names look familiar to me, I am forgetful so you may have to reintroduce yourself. Well off to work on the profile.

Conservative here, with a sense of humor, which may prove my downfall given the rules. Though it has been a challenge, I have made friends with liberals. Hopefully we can politely agree to disagree and find other common ground beyond that issue which divides.

I also enjoy informal general discussions. Some of the names look familiar to me, I am forgetful so you may have to reintroduce yourself. Well off to work on the profile.

Hi, SL. I would like to politely agree to disagree with you. ;)

You can try Frank, sometimes I don't make that easy.

You have a cat in your avatar, so even if you are a dirty conservative, I will still like you. Cats make everything better.

Something tells me we should make some extra :popcorn2: here...

And, welcome to DP!

You have a cat in your avatar, so even if you are a dirty conservative, I will still like you. Cats make everything better.

The dirtiest, black and all...

The hard part is, as a conservative, I support the Constitution, which means I have to protect your right to have an opposing opinion.

Something tells me we should make some extra :popcorn2: here...

And, welcome to DP!

Were you orphaned at birth or was there a tragic slug beer incident?

The hard part is, as a conservative, I support the Constitution, which means I have to protect your right to have an opposing opinion.

Oh, yeah...we are gonna politely agree to disagree. Or...maybe not so politely. But we definitely are gonna disagree.

Except for the cat!

Here's our two guys:

Oh, yeah...we are gonna politely agree to disagree. Or...maybe not so politely. But we definitely are gonna disagree.

Except for the cat!

Here's our two guys:

Mrs. Liberty put up with two cats in the house for a long time. Since they have passed, I have a nice collection of seven strays I feed. Pretty much the only entitlements I am okay with.

Mrs. Liberty put up with two cats in the house for a long time. Since they have passed, I have a nice collection of seven strays I feed. Pretty much the only entitlements I am okay with.

Apparently we'll agree to disagree on the nomenclature, "entitlements" and "safety net programs."

And for certain we will have differences of opinions about which deserve to exist.

You're conservative? Don't feel bad - nobody's perfect :cool:

Apparently we'll agree to disagree on the nomenclature, "entitlements" and "safety net programs."

And for certain we will have differences of opinions about which deserve to exist.

Entitlements seem to be long term failures versus short term help like a "safety net program". For instance, I have no problem with unemployment payments. I pay into that as an employer. It has limits and encourages people to find work before the benefit is removed.

Entitlements seem to be long term failures versus short term help like a "safety net program". For instance, I have no problem with unemployment payments. I pay into that as an employer. It has limits and encourages people to find work before the benefit is removed.

So...do you think the NY GIANTS have any shot at the title this season?

As long as that opinion doesn't get put into public policy, lol. Willkommen!

As a liberal, I strongly support individual rights, even those of dastardly dog lovers.

As a liberal, I strongly support individual rights, even those of dastardly dog lovers.

Hey, I had no idea they allowed crazy talk in here. :shock:

Seriously, as long as a dog's right to poop outdoors doesn't interfere with my right to enjoy a dog crapless yard it is all good.

Hey, I had no idea they allowed crazy talk in here. :shock:

Seriously, as long as a dog's right to poop outdoors doesn't interfere with my right to enjoy a dog crapless yard it is all good.

I trust you're equal in your belief in a right to crap free yard includes cat crap or are you like double standard bearing liberals?

I trust you're equal in your belief in a right to crap free yard includes cat crap or are you like double standard bearing liberals?

If a cat craps in your yard correctly, you would never know right? Of course if it can be stepped on, it deserves equal treatment. Try not to judge all liberals by Hillary, bad example.

Welcome aboard, most here are civil.

If a cat craps in your yard correctly, you would never know right? Of course if it can be stepped on, it deserves equal treatment. Try not to judge all liberals by Hillary, bad example.

My dogs won't be anywhere outside the house unless I'm there too and yes, I clean up after my girls. Can you say the same?

You should know that my affinity for dogs trumps pretty much everything else. :lol:

My dogs won't be anywhere outside the house unless I'm there too and yes, I clean up after my girls. Can you say the same?

You should know that my affinity for dogs trumps pretty much everything else. :lol:

I do not own a dog or cat, so no I cannot say the same.

Back
Top Bottom