• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You guys caught masturbating in Afghanistan got to face the music

RDS

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Military Cracking Down On Masturbation In Afghanistan - Business Insider
photojpg.jpg

I guess that would give new meaning to the term "caught red handed"

Improper thinking, the threat of disciplinary action may increase the the intensity of the action they wish to ban. :mrgreen:

Since this article is blocked on my government computer, probably because its littered with references to masturbation, I'm going to have to assume something more happened besides someone openning the porta potty door to discover this guy.

I would really hope compliance is mandatory.

It is a joke.

I remember seeing similar signs, stating that the hours for masturbation were from 10am-3pm, when the facilities are least in demand.

Just some gutter humor, and since it is signed at the bottom by a civilian it is double meaningless. As a civilian he would have no authority to issue an order that would demand an Article 92 punishment.

So open homosexuality is allowed, but masturbation is not. Got it!

I can still remember that day getting off the bus and standing on the "Yellow Footprints" at MCRDSD over 44 years ago when a Marine DI was screaming the meaning of the UCMJ that was posted on a huge red sign hanging on the bulkhead of receiving barracks. He went down the list until he got to CATCH-22, Article 134 which he explained "your ass belongs to the Corps and you no longer have any Constitutional rights."

Then he said any puke who is caught whacking off while thinking about Mary Rotten Crotch back home will be discharged from the Corps with an undesirable discharge (UD) and classified as a homosexual. I #### you not, that's what we were told.

magnets-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom