• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You gotta' love the republicans

Apparently you have nothing of importance to discuss so you change the subject.
You could always go off on a tangent about the duplicity of your MSM outlets if you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No difference

No, the electorate-in this case dumb as rocks Trump fans-votes on the basis of what is promised. Why else does one vote for a candidate; because he has a nice suit and great teeth? "I love the poorly educated"; remember? And why do you think he does? Because he can sell the poor saps any amount of lies and they'll buy them.
Pure uninformed garbage.

You are correct, both are covered under the first amendment. Thanks for helping to make my point.

what is the job of the "press"

is it to spin information?

or is it to report the facts?

who, what, where, when, how, and if they know, the why.....

journalism teaches the latter.....but the MSM as it lives and breathes now, is "spin city"

it is not reporting facts....it is putting their spin on what certain facts MEAN....

and telling everyone what they need to think about it....

yellow journalism at its finest.....

Cronkite, Brinkley, Murrow, and others are cringing at what is referred to as "news" right now

what is the job of the "press"

is it to spin information?

or is it to report the facts?

who, what, where, when, how, and if they know, the why.....

journalism teaches the latter.....but the MSM as it lives and breathes now, is "spin city"

it is not reporting facts....it is putting their spin on what certain facts MEAN....

and telling everyone what they need to think about it....

yellow journalism at its finest.....

Cronkite, Brinkley, Murrow, and others are cringing at what is referred to as "news" right now

So when cronkite said Vietnam was lost, was he anti-american since the government made no such comment?

Hey, Fox News won the right to lie and call it "news". What you call ****ty reporting, I call the republican gift to democracy.

Why did you bother quoting me? Your statement holds no relevance to mine.

Three plus years of watching Trump's incompetence is more than enough information for anyone but the most gullible supporter.
Being in England your watching probably missed a lot. Like record low unemployment rates, record hight household incomes, an economy creating MORE job openings than we had people to fill. Massive gains in stock prices - which effect nearly 50% of American families. Let's not forget minor and woman run business booms. Yeah, it's been terrible for the last three years.

Being in England your watching probably missed a lot. Like record low unemployment rates, record hight household incomes, an economy creating MORE job openings than we had people to fill. Massive gains in stock prices - which effect nearly 50% of American families. Let's not forget minor and woman run business booms. Yeah, it's been terrible for the last three years.

How's the virus working out for your economy?

U.S. Recession 2020: When Will the Economy Recover?

Back
Top Bottom