• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

You gotta love George Mason.....

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Wow!!!!! You gotta love George Mason.......They are going to the final 4.......How sweet it is........

And now my hometeam Villanova plays...:cool:

I work two miles from campus...

Washington< Gonzaga, and Pitt are gone........I am originally from Pa and I normally would pull for Nova but I have to go with GM on this one.........If they were to win the NCAA tournament it would be bigger then Nova and Wally in 1985......

Navy Pride said:
Washington< Gonzaga, and Pitt are gone........I am originally from Pa and I normally would pull for Nova but I have to go with GM on this one.........If they were to win the NCAA tournament it would be bigger then Nova and Wally in 1985......
I'm getting really frustrated watching this one...:(

cnredd said:
I'm getting really frustrated watching this one...:(

Gators have a 12 point lead..........Looks like its all over but the shouting.....As "Dandy" Don Meridith use to say on Monday Night Football......

"Turn out the lights, the partys over."

Navy Pride said:
Gators have a 12 point lead..........Looks like its all over but the shouting.....As "Dandy" Don Meridith use to say on Monday Night Football......

"Turn out the lights, the partys over."
Yeah...my optimism has run out...:(

Navy Pride said:
Wow!!!!! You gotta love George Mason.......They are going to the final 4.......How sweet it is........

Yeah, I do love GM. But there playing Florida, and I don't know if Lewis can hold his own against Noah. should be a good game, and I definitely want George Mason, but I think Florida and LSU will move on to the finals.

Peralin said:
Yeah, I do love GM. But there playing Florida, and I don't know if Lewis can hold his own against Noah. should be a good game, and I definitely want George Mason, but I think Florida and LSU will move on to the finals.

I don't think they are afraid of Florida....After all they took care of the number 1 team in the nation in Conn.

Navy Pride said:
I don't think they are afraid of Florida....After all they took care of the number 1 team in the nation in Conn.

I don't know. I think Noah is a lot better than Josh Boone. I don't know how well the rest of the team matches up, but Florida did awesome in every game I've seen them play and I'm definitely worried that they'll beat GM. I can't believe that GM made the final four, I'd be shcoked if they somehow won the tournament. But I'd love to see a #11 seed win it, especially since Billly Packer and Kim Nantz are doing the game.

I personally had comepletely thrown my brackets away hoping that GM would go furthur. It was so damn exciting to see them go so far, but I have to say for such an amazing tournment, the semi-final games were aboout as exciting as watching paint dry. Then...I mean the real kicker was the finals, could it have been any less interesting, granted if you were a gator fan you smiled all the way through, but for the rest of us loving the buzzer beaters and cinderella stories...the finals were an after thought to these games.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,190420,00.html

Back
Top Bottom