• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You Democrats Should Be Screaming!

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

About Due Process for people on the no fly list.

Then when you’ve established due process for the no fly list you may make the no buy list.

Then when you’ve established due process for the no fly list you may make the no buy list.

Too bad y'all don't feel as strongly for the "prove you should be able to fly" issue as you do about the "prove you should be able to vote" issue...especially since incidents in the air are FAR more common than in-person voter fraud....

Too bad y'all don't feel as strongly for the "prove you should be able to fly" issue as you do about the "prove you should be able to vote" issue...especially since incidents in the air are FAR more common than in-person voter fraud....

The air incidents are far more costly than incidents of voter fraud, I doubt that many if any elections have been because of voter fraud even voter theft.

The Democrats could probably afford to give you voter ID since you're losing the Demographic battle but I doubt voters will give Hillary much more than she's got or that she would ever be so fair, wise and benevolent.

Thanks for the advice. It is duly noted. :lol:

The air incidents are far more costly than incidents of voter fraud, I doubt that many if any elections have been because of voter fraud even voter theft.

The Democrats could probably afford to give you voter ID since you're losing the Demographic battle but I doubt voters will give Hillary much more than she's got or that she would ever be so fair, wise and benevolent.

Um, you might want to re-read my post - I was pointing out that air incidents are much more common than in-person voter fraud...yet the Right is screaming bloody murder about "due process" when it comes to the no-fly-no-buy issue, but when it comes to the almost-nonexistent voter fraud, they're all for "prove that you've got a right to vote".

Look at my political lean - I'm more than just a Democrat - I'm a progressive...and I was an alternate state delegate for Hillary back in 2008...meaning yeah, I DO support her, very much so!

Stupidest post of the day.

Congrats

Um, you might want to re-read my post - I was pointing out that air incidents are much more common than in-person voter fraud...yet the Right is screaming bloody murder about "due process" when it comes to the no-fly-no-buy issue, but when it comes to the almost-nonexistent voter fraud, they're all for "prove that you've got a right to vote".

Look at my political lean - I'm more than just a Democrat - I'm a progressive...and I was an alternate state delegate for Hillary back in 2008...meaning yeah, I DO support her, very much so!

But can you get the block of swing voters to coaless around the thought of giving her Congress?

Then I would say now take away Republican right to filibuster.

Get them to do that.

I think the whole ****tin'-shootin' match is rigged.

DNC RNC GOP OMG! :shock:

Delegates, super-delegates, slice and dice gerrymandering. Scheduling. Public Image Consultants. Lobbyists, special interests. Campaign strategists. Ad buy. Poll takers. Plus or minus 3%. :roll:

PAC's, CEO's and let's not forget our slanted freakin' cable TV! :doh Did I forget the electoral college and the selective closing of voting locations?

Conventions. Smoky back room deals. Negotiations.

If it ain't downright rigged it is mauled and manipulated.

Ever felt like someone was pissing on your hair and telling you it's raining?

Delegates, super-delegates, slice and dice gerrymandering. Scheduling. Public Image Consultants. Lobbyists, special interests. Campaign strategists. Ad buy. Poll takers. Plus or minus 3%. :roll:

PAC's, CEO's and let's not forget our slanted freakin' cable TV! :doh Did I forget the electoral college and the selective closing of voting locations?

Nonsense, everything has its purpose to regulate and balance power.

And what is this last thing you said?

What does delusion about your past lives have to do with how the Universe makes you feel today?

Dumb...

I think that there is massive voter fraud and since the Left is benefiting from it, they downplay it.

Stupidest post of the day.

Congrats

Ditto!

Nonsense, everything has its purpose to regulate and balance power.

And what is this last thing you said?

What does delusion about your past lives have to do with how the Universe makes you feel today?

I'm fine. I got an umbrella now. Carry on.

Fully agree. What a circus and Dog and Pony show we have.

Anyone ho objects to showing identification when they vote is a bumbling idiot.

Population-wise, per capita, how many voters does "one delegate" represent on average? Anybody know?

I quess we would have to divide the number of voters by the number of delegates, right? To come up with the vote value of "one" delegate.

Back
Top Bottom