• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You can't keep a 'good' terrorist down.

All the rules change when they have to be accountable for their actions.
And they are not going to re-write the religion.

Which actually changes nothing about what you said and only confirms a bias. How about both sides should be held accountable for their crimes?

Which actually changes nothing about what you said and only confirms a bias. How about both sides should be held accountable for their crimes?

Actually when statehood is applied, much of Israel's policing will be stopped.
What you call crimes are the Israeli's protecting themselves.

This is where I pointed out, they will not be able to do anything until the Pallies attack.
And then they will erase them.

This is not about land, like you want to make believe.
This is about Killing Jews, like Islam orders.

Actually when statehood is applied, much of Israel's policing will be stopped.
What you call crimes are the Israeli's protecting themselves.

This is where I pointed out, they will not be able to do anything until the Pallies attack.
And then they will erase them.

This is not about land, like you want to make believe.
This is about Killing Jews, like Islam orders.

Israel is " protecting itself " in the same way any abuser is forced to defend itself , from the flailing arms of the victim. At least try to understand the situation.

Israel is " protecting itself " in the same way any abuser is forced to defend itself , from the flailing arms of the victim. At least try to understand the situation.

The “failing victim” whose objective since the beginning has been to murder you, who only had to be held down because he wouldn’t stop trying to murder you, and who every time you tried to get off immediately tried to murder you again.

But of course you think that it is “understandable” and “justified” that he is trying to murder you, so for you that’s ok.

Go figure.

A "flailing victim" that commits thousands of war crimes.

As does the abuser that you choose to defend ? Defending those crimes only because they aren't being committed by Arabs or that they are targetting Arabs , who knows .

The “failing victim” whose objective since the beginning has been to murder you, who only had to be held down because he wouldn’t stop trying to murder you, and who every time you tried to get off immediately tried to murder you again.

But of course you think that it is “understandable” and “justified” that he is trying to murder you, so for you that’s ok.

Go figure.

Not " trying to murder " you. Trying to free themselves from the house arrest and denial of their HRs you have imposed on them.

Recall it wasn't the Jews of Palestine that started up Zionism, it was the Jews of Europe that went to Palestine with a view to take over the place to create their own state against the wishes of the indigenous Arab population.

You always have the cart before the horse because without doing so you can't present ( misrepresent ) yourself as the victim.

As does the abuser that you choose to defend ? Defending those crimes only because they aren't being committed by Arabs or that they are targetting Arabs , who knows .

Nobody forces groups like Hamas to commit war crimes.

Kinda hard to cry "victim" while intentionally targeting civilians.

Please fail and flail more.

Nobody forces groups like Hamas to commit war crimes.

Nobody claimed they did. But , likewise , nobody forces the state of Israel's military to engage in them either. The bias in your arguments is so incredibly obvious.

Kinda hard to cry "victim" while intentionally targeting civilians.

But the fact remains that the Palestinians are victims too. Arabs can be victims too, shocking isn;t it.
Please fail and flail more.

Keep on embarrassing yourself

Nobody claimed they did. But , likewise , nobody forces the state of Israel's military to engage in them either. The bias in your arguments is so incredibly obvious.

But the fact remains that the Palestinians are victims too. Arabs can be victims too, shocking isn;t it.

Victims should understand what it is to be a victim and not launch tens of thousands rockets and mortars upon innocent civilians.

Victims should understand what it is to be a victim and not launch tens of thousands rockets and mortars upon innocent civilians.

Not " trying to murder " you. Trying to free themselves from the house arrest and denial of their HRs you have imposed on them.

Recall it wasn't the Jews of Palestine that started up Zionism, it was the Jews of Europe that went to Palestine with a view to take over the place to create their own state against the wishes of the indigenous Arab population.

You always have the cart before the horse because without doing so you can't present ( misrepresent ) yourself as the victim.

Trying to murder you. All you did was add words explaining why they were justified in trying to murder them. The occupation, which is what the “pro Palestinians” purport to be concerned about, wouldn’t have happened if not for that.

We know you are a 1948 guy not a 1967 guy from your argument, no matter how much you try to hide it. You always try to hide the ball on what you really think but you keep putting it out there when pressed.

Poor, poor Oneworld2.

Can't understand why folks laugh at your posts?

I don't think they do. And if they are looking for more than just outright hack bias they will be prefering mine to yours , all day long.

Trying to murder you. All you did was add words explaining why they were justified in trying to murder them. The occupation, which is what the “pro Palestinians” purport to be concerned about, wouldn’t have happened if not for that.

We know you are a 1948 guy not a 1967 guy from your argument, no matter how much you try to hide it. You always try to hide the ball on what you really think but you keep putting it out there when pressed.

I would say the murderers are on both sides of the fence whereas you want them to be seen in the ranks of Arabs only. Hence your misrepresentations here.

Explaining why the Palestinians have been as much the victims as the European Jews that created Zionism is not a justification for murder, it's the accurate depiction of events. I don't justify murder, I leave that to you and people like you that come here.

The only thing that is trying to be "hidden" here , imo, is the outright contempt and racism towards the Arabs by the , allegedly/self proclaimed, " pro Israel " people.

I have thousands of posts here so I will challenge you to find one that has me setting the OPTs at the UN Partition or the pre 67 lines . I know when you are forced to speculate then accuse you are struggling, so it's good to know you are struggling again

I don't think they do. And if they are looking for more than just outright hack bias they will be prefering mine to yours , all day long.

Actually, … they do.

I would say the murderers are on both sides of the fence whereas you want them to be seen in the ranks of Arabs only. Hence your misrepresentations here.

Explaining why the Palestinians have been as much the victims as the European Jews that created Zionism is not a justification for murder, it's the accurate depiction of events. I don't justify murder, I leave that to you and people like you that come here.

The only thing that is trying to be "hidden" here , imo, is the outright contempt and racism towards the Arabs by the , allegedly/self proclaimed, " pro Israel " people.

I have thousands of posts here so I will challenge you to find one that has me setting the OPTs at the UN Partition or the pre 67 lines . I know when you are forced to speculate then accuse you are struggling, so it's good to know you are struggling again

You can say whatever you want. The Israelis occupied the WB because of threats of being murdered, have offered to give it to the Palestinians in exchange for giving up trying to murder them, and every time they ease up the Palestinians use their freedom of action to try to murder them again.

And you can explain whatever you want. Just goes to you viewing Palestinian rejectionism and violence as justified and understandable.

Actually, … they do.

The second part was meant for posters such as yourself , so I'm okay with your comment because it actually supports the point I made

You can say whatever you want. The Israelis occupied the WB because of threats of being murdered, have offered to give it to the Palestinians in exchange for giving up trying to murder them, and every time they ease up the Palestinians use their freedom of action to try to murder them again.

And you can explain whatever you want. Just goes to you viewing Palestinian rejectionism and violence as justified and understandable.

Nope, the Israeli state occupied the WB because it wanted to annexe parts of it that it failed to acquire in 1948. It also illegally occupies and tries to annexe Syrian territory.

What they offer the Palestinians is the parts they don't want so as to swerve any responsibility for them as an occupying power and then dominate what they can or cannot do in that patch of land in what is ridiculously classed as self determination.

If the game was to protect Israeli citizens the Israeli state wouldn't have assisted 100,000's of them to live in a hostile territory protected by the army for the last 50 years ongoing serving as human shieds for land annexation. They could have built a wall on the internationally/legal boundary instead of it snaking through the hostile territory to suck up land it has no title to.

It's about as obvious a racist policy as it is possible to see hobbled together and people like you support and defend it whilst justifying the violence and crimes needed to prosecute it

That is laughable.

It really is.

How many folks do you believe wish to arm terrorists for example?

How about virtually everyone with the possible exception of EvilRoddy ?

Recall too what I stated as the reasoning for arming them. Conext matter to people's words and honest people know that. I don't see you employing much honesty in your debating tactics here so your latest one above doesn't come as a surprise.

Additionally , your defence of war crimes ( if committed by DA ARABS ) makes you the very last person to try to challenge people on such subjects.

How about virtually everyone with the possible exception of EvilRoddy ?

Recall too what I stated as the reasoning for arming them. Conext matter to people's words and honest people know that. I don't see you employing much honesty in your debating tactics here so your latest one above doesn't come as a surprise.

Additionally , your defence of war crimes ( if committed by DA ARABS ) makes you the very last person to try to challenge people on such subjects.

So, everyone wants Hamas et al armed.....

Nope.

Please lie again.

Nope.

Please lie again.

If by everyone he means the anti-Israel crowd here and in his broader real life circle, he’s probably right.

But again that is more an indictment of them than anything.

Nope.

Please lie again.

I never said Hamas, I said how many here support the continuing US bankrolling and military assistance the US gives so Israel can carry out it's state terrorism against the Palestinians. That would be virtually everyone here on the allegedly pro Israel side.

I never said Hamas, I said how many here support the continuing US bankrolling and military assistance the US gives so Israel can carry out it's state terrorism against the Palestinians. That would be virtually everyone here on the allegedly pro Israel side.

They are the ones you want armed.

STATE TERRORISM....

EVERYONE DRINK!

Back
Top Bottom