• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You can't keep a 'good' terrorist down.

They are the ones you want armed.

Correct , so when you misrepresented that as me claiming that everyone supports that you were dishonestly misrepresenting my point so as to call me a liar.............. slam dunk.
STATE TERRORISM....

EVERYONE DRINK!

Correct and those who support it are hypocrites when they bemaon those that arm Palestinian terrorist groups

Correct , so when you misrepresented that as me claiming that everyone supports that you were dishonestly misrepresenting my point so as to call me a liar.............. slam dunk.

Correct and those who support it are hypocrites when they bemaon those that arm Palestinian terrorist groups

Hmmmm

How many folks do you believe wish to arm terrorists for example?

How about virtually everyone with the possible exception of EvilRoddy ?.

So, everyone wants Hamas et al armed.....

Nope.

Please lie again.

Remember... YOU have stated you want Hamas armed.

Hmmmm

Remember... YOU have stated you want Hamas armed.

The third quote in your post is the problem because you, wrongly , assume I am just referring to Hamas.( I refer to the IDfs state terrorism of the Palestinians too ) Instead of asking who I am referring to you run with your assumption and then use it to ,wrongly , call me a liar.

It's a slam dunk example of someone misrepresenting someone elses words so as to engage in a personal attack against them. That's just the truth of it all.

The third quote in your post is the problem because you, wrongly , assume I am just referring to Hamas.( I refer to the IDfs state terrorism of the Palestinians too ) Instead of asking who I am referring to you run with your assumption and then use it to ,wrongly , call me a liar.

It's a slam dunk example of someone misrepresenting someone elses words so as to engage in a personal attack against them. That's just the truth of it all.

Black Knight needs glasses.

Black Knight needs glasses.

You painted yourself into a corner because you make assumptions and then use them to try to attack others about stuff they haven't said. If you were genuinely into debate you would have asked who I was referring to, you chose not to for the obvious reasons outlined above .

You painted yourself into a corner because you make assumptions and then use them to try to attack others about stuff they haven't said. If you were genuinely into debate you would have asked who I was referring to, you chose not to for the obvious reasons outlined above .

Black Knight still needs glasses.

Back
Top Bottom