• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You can not teach Trump, an old dog, new tricks

I can see how this election is already going. Trump is going to try and use the same things he did in 2016 to try and win reelection.First it is name calling. He is calling his opponents names such as sleepy Joe. Next he is trying to suppress the vote. In 2016 he used voter ID, roll purges and reducing the number of polling places in Dem districts. Getting help from the Russians bots is also something he relies on and will once again use in 2020. He will continue to use those in 2920, but add ruining the USPS. And now he is going back to his favorite, birtherism. All of these old tricks have worked for him once, but will they work again?

Bullying and threatening people is how Trump has lived his entire life. Hes not going to change now.

Liberals will counter with identity politics, hypocricy, more government, more taxes etc etc. And they when they lose again they'll start screaming about the Russians.

Except for the Russian interference, which the DNI says is happening, how is anything you mentioned stopping GOPers from voting? Those are arguments why someone should not vote for the Dems, but it stops no one from their right to vote as the GOP and Trump are doing.

I didn't say it would stop republicans from voting, I said liberals will lose. People who complain about political bots and ads online are people who are influenced by them and think that everyone else is. Normal people are not.

Except for the Russian interference, which the DNI says is happening, how is anything you mentioned stopping GOPers from voting? Those are arguments why someone should not vote for the Dems, but it stops no one from their right to vote as the GOP and Trump are doing.

I can see how this election is already going. Trump is going to try and use the same things he did in 2016 to try and win reelection.First it is name calling. He is calling his opponents names such as sleepy Joe. Next he is trying to suppress the vote. In 2016 he used voter ID, roll purges and reducing the number of polling places in Dem districts. Getting help from the Russians bots is also something he relies on and will once again use in 2020. He will continue to use those in 2920, but add ruining the USPS. And now he is going back to his favorite, birtherism. All of these old tricks have worked for him once, but will they work again?
Voting locations are set by local officials. Voter ID and roll purges - only registered voters should vote. Anything else?

Back
Top Bottom