• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You can clearly see "JoJo" Throw a moltv and chase Kyle Rittenhouse down

You're making the same mistake the others did. There was no brick in the bag either. They were just dead set in making that bag a villain to justify why Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum.

It still doesn't matter throwing something at someone but it's heavy is an aggressive act alone it isn't enough but if the aggressor than charges after someone after making an aggressive move and you have to defend yourself especially if that someone is in a mob.

and they didn't mean him heart one of the people he shot that survived said that he was going to unload his gun into Rittenhouse.

Sad this incident has become so political.

You mean, Sad this country has become so political! The differences are huge between the extreme left and the republicans. Unfortunately the extreme left is in control of the democrats. The democrats must have their votes to win so the democrats will not oppose any of their crazy demands and policy positions.

You mean, Sad this country has become so political! The differences are huge between the extreme left and the republicans. Unfortunately the extreme left is in control of the democrats. The democrats must have their votes to win so the democrats will not oppose any of their crazy demands and policy positions.

I feel for Kyle. He is just a 17 year old young man who was trying to help and the street gangs attacked him, an activist DA over charged him, and the media is trying to make him into an effigy.

It still doesn't matter throwing something at someone but it's heavy is an aggressive act alone it isn't enough but if the aggressor than charges after someone after making an aggressive move and you have to defend yourself especially if that someone is in a mob.

and they didn't mean him heart one of the people he shot that survived said that he was going to unload his gun into Rittenhouse.

Let me ask you this.

If you think there was something significantly heavy in that bag (as opposed to some water/soda bottles or even a bag of cotton balls) how can you explain that that his own attorney has not mentioned it either in his statement online or his interview with Tucker?

Don't you think that would be right toward the top of "this is why my client was in fear, and shot Rosenbaum"? But no, instead this was his statement:

As Kyle proceeded towards the second mechanic’s shop, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy. This outraged the rioters and created a mob now determined to hurt Kyle. They began chasing him down. Kyle attempted to get away, but he could not do so quickly enough. Upon the sound of a gunshot behind him, Kyle turned and was immediately faced with an attacker lunging towards him and reaching for his rifle. He reacted instantaneously and justifiably with his weapon to protect himself, firing and striking the attacker.

Where I'm at is that bag has zero significance to Rittenhouse shooting at Rosenbaum, but people want to make it an issue. This thread is evident of that. "You can clearly see" Jojo throw something flammable. With the link titled partially The Cause of the Kenosha Shooting.

So how does that "cause" work out when it's not a molotov, it's nothing flaming, not a brick or heavy object? The goalpost then have to be moved to something else.

I feel for Kyle. He is just a 17 year old young man who was trying to help and the street gangs attacked him, an activist DA over charged him, and the media is trying to make him into an effigy.

I mentioned during the week I felt sad for his situation and was attacked for it, but whatever. The impression I get is, this kid was the nerd in the bunch who really did try to do things in a positive sense in the past. But it seems his recent actions starting in early July (beating on the girl in the parking lot, busted for excessive speed and for driving with no license) maybe he'd grown tired of being the jr police cadet/firefighter. He wanted to play with the big boys and Kenosha was his chance. He lied about his age and he lied about his EMT training. As two people who dealt with him directly that night said he was naive.

I've said this many times. He should have stuck with his 409 spray bottle and sponge cleaning off graffiti. If he wanted to put bandaids on boo boos he should have done it without the AR15. He's probably be enjoying his labor day weekend and none of us would know his name.

Let me ask you this.

If you think there was something significantly heavy in that bag (as opposed to some water/soda bottles or even a bag of cotton balls) how can you explain that that his own attorney has not mentioned it either in his statement online or his interview with Tucker?
Because it doesn't matter what was in it. The guy came charging after the boy. I don't think the attorney gives a crap about the bag.
Don't you think that would be right toward the top of "this is why my client was in fear, and shot Rosenbaum"? But no, instead this was his statement:
An attacker lunging for him is reason enough to defend himself. Who gives a crap about a bag?

Where I'm at is that bag has zero significance to Rittenhouse shooting at Rosenbaum, but people want to make it an issue. This thread is evident of that. "You can clearly see" Jojo throw something flammable. With the link titled partially The Cause of the Kenosha Shooting.

So how does that "cause" work out when it's not a molotov, it's nothing flaming, not a brick or heavy object? The goalpost then have to be moved to something else.
I don't know you'll have to ask the person who made that claim. Who cares anyway?

I mentioned during the week I felt sad for his situation and was attacked for it, but whatever. The impression I get is, this kid was the nerd in the bunch who really did try to do things in a positive sense in the past. But it seems his recent actions starting in early July (beating on the girl in the parking lot, busted for excessive speed and for driving with no license) maybe he'd grown tired of being the jr police cadet/firefighter. He wanted to play with the big boys and Kenosha was his chance. He lied about his age and he lied about his EMT training. As two people who dealt with him directly that night said he was naive.

I've said this many times. He should have stuck with his 409 spray bottle and sponge cleaning off graffiti. If he wanted to put bandaids on boo boos he should have done it without the AR15. He's probably be enjoying his labor day weekend and none of us would know his name.

Yeah he should have, but hind sight is 20/20. I don't think he should have sat there and let these guys kill him and they were intent on it.

Ok a mod can change it to "throws flaming object at Kyle" if they want because I cant prove its definitely a moltv.
What makes you say it's 'flaming'? I don't see any fire or smoke.

He also dropped out of school at 14. So he's not exactly a kid with good judgement and a proper parenting network, IMO. Not the end of the world, but he's definitely shown some serious lack of judgement and/or home problems.

Because it doesn't matter what was in it. The guy came charging after the boy. I don't think the attorney gives a crap about the bag.
An attacker lunging for him is reason enough to defend himself. Who gives a crap about a bag?

I don't know you'll have to ask the person who made that claim. Who cares anyway?

So you're saying that unarmed Rosenbaum charging Rittenhouse justifies killing him?

You are literally on a thread titled (my bold) You can clearly see "JoJo" Throw a moltv and chase Kyle Rittenhouse down. The molotov has been used several times in here to justify Rittenhouse shooting so I'd say the OP as well as at least 5 others care.

So you're saying that unarmed Rosenbaum charging Rittenhouse justifies killing him?
Yeah. what is he supposed to do just let this guy take his gun and shoot him with it?

Why do people think unarmed means harmless?

You are literally on a thread titled (my bold) You can clearly see "JoJo" Throw a moltv and chase Kyle Rittenhouse down. The molotov has been used several times in here to justify Rittenhouse shooting so I'd say the OP as well as at least 5 others care.
well I'm sorry you waste your time arguing about details that aren't relevant.

Yeah. what is he supposed to do just let this guy take his gun and shoot him with it?

Why do people think unarmed means harmless?

well I'm sorry you waste your time arguing about details that aren't relevant.

Yet here you are on a thread which is pointing out those details as though they are relevant. A thread that falsely states a Molotov (or flaming object) was thrown at the shooter. :doh

Yet here you are on a thread which is pointing out those details as though they are relevant. A thread that falsely states a Molotov (or flaming object) was thrown at the shooter. :doh

Oh how dare I disagree with a thread title? What is this a debate site or something?

Still doesn't explain what he was doing tgere brandishing a gun. Now if someone was walking around with a gun and all you had to defend yourself was a molotov, what would you do? It seems like that was an act of self defense to me.

He wasn't brandishing.
Learn what the word actually means.
And while you should already know it was not a Molotov, throwing something at a person who was withdrawing from contact with you, is not self defense under the law even if he had been brandishing (which he had not).

It's hard to tell who started what. All we see is someone scream "he's got a gun" and Kyle starts running with Rosebaum chasing after him.

Little does it matter. Had Kyle not brought the assault rifle, there would have been no confrontation. He wanted one and made a choice to go find it.
You can't even get that right even though the video shows you wrong.
Kyle's attacker moved on him first causing him to withdraw away form him.
He was running from his attacker when the girl chimed in twice that he had a gun

how do you know it's a bag? looks like a molotov to me, what else would he be throwing? lol a bag? seriously?

There is a new improvised chemical warfare weapon being found on many "Protesters".

It is a plastic bag of Draino, or Caustic Soda, mixed with ground glass, with an M80, large fire cracker at its center.

The idea is to produce a cloud of dust which is fatal to inhale.

-

There is a new improvised chemical warfare weapon being found on many "Protesters".

It is a plastic bag of Draino, or Caustic Soda, mixed with ground glass, with an M80, large fire cracker at its center.

The idea is to produce a cloud of dust which is fatal to inhale.

-

damn, these people are ****ing evil. let's hope they never get power.

He wasn't brandishing.
Learn what the word actually means.
And while you should already know it was not a Molotov, throwing something at a person who was withdrawing from contact with you, is not self defense under the law even if he had been brandishing (which he had not).

You can't even get that right even though the video shows you wrong.
Kyle's attacker moved on him first causing him to withdraw away form him.
He was running from his attacker when the girl chimed in twice that he had a gun

What is your definition of brandishing then? If someone is even vaguely pointing a gun in my general direction, that's a threat.

What is your definition of brandishing then? If someone is even vaguely pointing a gun in my general direction, that's a threat.

:lamo
You reply suggests you took the time to look the word up and discovered how wrong you were and are now just trying to save face.

:lamo
You reply suggests you took the time to look the word up and discovered how wrong you were and are now just trying to save face.

Not at all. What is your definition?

According to the dictionary it is to wave or flourish as a threat. Which is what he did, so obviously you have a different definition.

According to the dictionary it is to wave or flourish as a threat. Which is what he did, so obviously you have a different definition.
iLOL Wrong.
That is not what he did.

Conservative losers live through people like Rittenhouse. They spend the majority of their time on forums like these telling people how tough they are, but in reality the are ******s who wouldn't do a damn thing.

Back
Top Bottom