• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

You can choose not to be pregnant without abortion.

NCPilot said:
Well, I am Roman Catholic, God and Jesus said that sex was only for married people, so yea.

Oh you're Catholic. Nevermind, I take it all back. :mrgreen:

Kelzie said:
Oh you're Catholic. Nevermind, I take it all back. :mrgreen:

Hey, at least I don't have to worry about STDs or children until I'm married. ;)

Iriemon said:
I thought he was saying "just say no" to the funky chicken at the beginning of this thread.

Well it's the same thing isn't it? I mean, there's only so many kids you can have...

NCPilot said:
I think he's saying use a condom

I thought he was saying no funky chicken:

Yes, it is true, the choice not to be pregnant without abortion does exist and it is done on a far more humane level, it is called: abstinence

Abstinence = no funky.

jimmyjack said:
You can choose not to be pregnant without abortion.

Yes, it is true, the choice not to be pregnant without abortion does exist and it is done on a far more humane level, it is called: abstinence, this method will also help reduce sexually transmitted diseases and is an all round healthier option than alternate methods such as destroying humans in the womb.

Ladies ladies ladies, do not listen to this man, if Christianity has taught us anything it is that sex is not a prerequisite for pregnancy and abstinence is no guarantee. I would surmise that the more sex you have then the less likely it is for you to get pregnant, I've crunched the numbers myself and it all adds up, trust me - and in fact I myself can aid in this task you can reach me at 555-6969. In conclusion do it now and do it often. Bongggeeeesssshhh. :lol:

Kelzie said:
Well it's the same thing isn't it? I mean, there's only so many kids you can have...

Who says you have to have kids? Just don't have sex. Ever. In your entire life.

Kelzie said:
Really? Cause I'm pretty sure I remember reading on another thread that you think people should only do the funky chicken if they want kids.

Then you can quote the statement and provide a link.

jimmyjack said:
Then you can quote the statement and provide a link.

Man I don't really want to. Why don't you just own up to it?

Kelzie said:
Man I don't really want to. Why don't you just own up to it?

Then don’t make claims you can't backup?

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Ladies ladies ladies, do not listen to this man, if Christianity has taught us anything it is that sex is not a prerequisite for pregnancy...

I suggest abstinence as a measure to be taken by those who claim abortion is their only choice not to be pregnant. Since abstinence is a more humane method of avoiding pregnancy, surely you agree?

Have sex often if you wish, by all means, but do it within marriage, and remember all forms of contraception are wrong and detrimental to human beings.

jimmyjack said:
I suggest abstinence as a measure to be taken by those who claim abortion is their only choice not to be pregnant. Since abstinence is a more humane method of avoiding pregnancy, surely you agree?

Have sex often if you wish, by all means, but do it within marriage, and remember all forms of contraception are wrong and detrimental to human beings.

I agree I hate having to wear a rubber. :lol: Ribbed for her pleasure? Since when do I care about her pleasure? :2wave:

jimmyjack said:

yes, 7 kids is what every family needs.

jimmyjack said:
No, not happy at all!

I don’t see the words “funky chicken” amongst that statement you have quoted.

Funky chicken...the Nasty....it's slang for sex. Or procreation if you will.

star2589 said:
not procreation. just sex.

I dunno. Seeing as it's extremely difficult to procreate without having sex, I'm pretty comfortable using the two interchangably.

Kelzie said:
I dunno. Seeing as it's extremely difficult to procreate without having sex, I'm pretty comfortable using the two interchangably.

but its pretty easy to have sex without procreating.

Kelzie said:

Sorry but, I still don’t recall saying, "people should only do the funky chicken if they want kids".

jimmyjack said:
Sorry but, I still don’t recall saying, "people should only do the funky chicken if they want kids".

Don't be obtuse.

Kelzie said:

Bumping nasties, hiding the sausage, a boston steam roller, laying down the pipe, and my personnel favorite: doing the horizontal mambo.

One two three cha cha cha two three four cha cha cha.

NCPilot said:
I think he's saying use a condom

No he's not. He specifically said people shouldn't have sex unless they intend to have kids. There was no "condom" disclaimer added in.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Bumping nasties, hiding the sausage, a boston steam roller, laying down the pipe, and my personnel favorite: doing the horizontal mambo.

One two three cha cha cha two three four cha cha cha.

Thanks you TOT. Your expertise is always appreciated. :2wave:

star2589 said:
but its pretty easy to have sex without procreating.

I think so. And you think so. But for some it appears to be vorbotten. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom