• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

You can choose not to be pregnant without abortion.

Kelzie said:
Yeah but she gets paid a lot of money to not be able to play it. :lol:

Not anymore, I think she's in jail. :2razz:

NCPilot said:
Not anymore, I think she's in jail. :2razz:

Really?!? Guess she didn't see that one coming. :rofl :lol: Ahh I kill me.

Kelzie said:
That's why I was confused. Wait, why were you debating me when I said I wasn't okay with abortion after viability? :confused:

I think all but 'maybe' two who argue for pro-choice have the same stance-should be a no-go after viability-which, for those who would argue 'well, when would THAT be?', I'd tell them a sonogram would show maturation of all the organs. (Figure I'd try that psychic stuff)

ngdawg said:
I think all but 'maybe' two who argue for pro-choice have the same stance-should be a no-go after viability-which, for those who would argue 'well, when would THAT be?', I'd tell them a sonogram would show maturation of all the organs. (Figure I'd try that psychic stuff)

Just a warning. It's going very badly for me today. I'll have to remember to bring my crystal with me tomorrow. :mrgreen:

Kelzie said:
It was the abortion=murder down in the basement.

you were saying that abortion is alright until viability, and after that the fetus could just be removed alive, and the mother could go home.

I was saying that there is a practical problem of getting the fetus out alive, without putting a lot of strain on the mother. might as well just let it stay there until natural birth.

star2589 said:
you were saying that abortion is alright until viability, and after that the fetus could just be removed alive, and the mother could go home.

I was saying that there is a practical problem of getting the fetus out alive, without putting a lot of strain on the mother. might as well just let it stay there until natural birth.

Plus babies born early are at much greater risk for health problems then babies born full term. So if you already carried a pregnancy through to the point of viablility then shouldn't it be a required duty to carry it through to term?

star2589 said:

Why? It's the same amount of strain of a natural birth. The problem is that the mother doesn't want it at that point. Forcing her to carry it would be wrong.

Kelzie said:
Why? It's the same amount of strain of a natural birth. The problem is that the mother doesn't want it at that point. Forcing her to carry it would be wrong.

But doing a c-section and putting the baby at risk for health problems due to being born early is a non-issue?

jimmyjack said:
You can choose not to be pregnant without abortion.

Yes, it is true, the choice not to be pregnant without abortion does exist and it is done on a far more humane level, it is called: abstinence, this method will also help reduce sexually transmitted diseases and is an all round healthier option than alternate methods such as destroying humans in the womb.

Yeah, but ... what about sex?!

Iriemon said:
Yeah, but ... what about sex?!

Are you claiming that sexual gratification is of greater importance than a human life?

jimmyjack said:
Are you claiming that sexual gratification is of greater importance than a human life?

Are you claiming we shouldn't have sex unless we want to have a baby?

talloulou said:
But doing a c-section and putting the baby at risk for health problems due to being born early is a non-issue?

They can just induce labor. No need for a c-section. And yes, considering the alternative, health risks is a non-issue.

Iriemon said:

Yes actually he is. Shhh....

Kelzie said:
Yes actually he is. Shhh....

It is my personal belief that a significant percentage of "pro-lifers" are really "anti-sexers".

Iriemon said:
It is my personal belief that a significant percentage of "pro-lifers" are really "anti-sexers".

And I think we all know they're just bitter cause they're not getting any. :mrgreen:

Iriemon said:
No, I just state that if you get pregnant; don't kill innocent humans as an attempt to reverse the situation you have created.

jimmyjack said:
No, I just state that if you get pregnant; don't kill innocent humans as an attempt to reverse the situation you have created.

Really? Cause I'm pretty sure I remember reading on another thread that you think people should only do the funky chicken if they want kids.

Actually, the only reason I'm not getting any is that I'm waiting till marriage, and if you want sex without the child, use a condom!

NCPilot said:
Actually, the only reason I'm not getting any is that I'm waiting till marriage, and if you want sex without the child, use a condom!

Awww...that's so romantic.

Kelzie said:
Really? Cause I'm pretty sure I remember reading on another thread that you think people should only do the funky chicken if they want kids.

I thought he was saying "just say no" to the funky chicken at the beginning of this thread.

Kelzie said:
Awww...that's so romantic.

Well, I am Roman Catholic, God and Jesus said that sex was only for married people, so yea.

Kelzie said:

there's a difference between wanting kids, and being willing to give birth to a child should one get pregnant.

Iriemon said:
I thought he was saying "just say no" to the funky chicken.

I think he's saying use a condom

Back
Top Bottom