• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You are ready for the Superbowl but......

OldFatGuy

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
You bought a new widescreen 4k TV, shopped for game junk food, invited over friends and family, but are you ready for:

You bought a new widescreen 4k TV, shopped for game junk food, invited over friends and family, but are you ready for:

I am ready to be entertained, but I hear bad things about this years crop of commercials, and they have been getting steadily worse for awhile.

Dan and Sara are coming over, they dont care much about the game, but they do like to socialize.

And Drink.

And Eat.

PS: The dog thing.....Dont Care.

Not watching the game and damn sure not tuning into the puppy bowl.

I am ready to be entertained, but I hear bad things about this years crop of commercials, and they have been getting steadily worse for awhile.

Dan and Sara are coming over, they dont care much about the game, but they do like to socialize.

And Drink.

And Eat.

PS: The dog thing.....Dont Care.

What have you heard about the commercials? Too political? I could understand being peeved by that when you just want to be entertained and escape from all the political crap for just a few hours.

What have you heard about the commercials? Too political? I could understand being peeved by that when you just want to be entertained and escape from all the political crap for just a few hours.

Celeb Culture "Arent we so Hip and Awesome!" and Up With Women a lot of them I hear....both those strains have worn out their welcome with me.

Then I am sure too we will have plenty of value signaling and depressive spots again this year as always.

What makes you thing anyone cares?

Congrats on your new TV, and Full House.

:cowboy:

PS: Great thread idea....the Trump Fever is killing this place, we need to find better things to do.....And you did it.

Back
Top Bottom